Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 23:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DSEE usage

Discussion on DSEE usage within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DSEE usage

I'm new to the DSEE program and I'm not really sure how it's used. My 1st couple attempts in running it, I get up to "Blood for the bloodgod" in that little cmd box and the game crashes right after. I'm running it on THQ version of Dragonica. Is there anything I'm suppose to do before running the program?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EU DSEE.
11/03/2009 - Dragonica - 3 Replies
Ok so i downloaded EU DSEE and i open Dragonica with it but when i login to dragonica with the program loaded it wouldnt let me join a channel. Like no matter how many time i click it it just stays there in that screen. I tried with the hack off and i could do stuff normally. What do i do help and ty :D
EU DSEE.
11/01/2009 - Dragonica - 0 Replies
Ok so i downloaded EU DSEE and i open Dragonica with it but when i login to dragonica with the program loaded it wouldnt let me join a channel. Like no matter how many time i click it it just stays there in that screen. I tried with the hack off and i could do stuff normally. What do i do help and ty :D
Problem with DSEE lite & old DSEE
09/19/2009 - Dragonica - 1 Replies
I dlded new dsee lite today, the bot doesn't work. I press start, after all settings, and nothing happend. I am on eu server vegas (Gpotato), vista 64 bit, and it's the first time I got probs with dsees.
DSEE THQ
09/15/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 69 Replies
This will be my last release for some time, DSEE has become unstable and whatever over time and i will try to correct that in my new Project ;) DSEEQ-0-110-1003.rar