Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 11:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any Working Proxies?

Discussion on Any Working Proxies? within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Any Working Proxies?

Are there any working proxies for Dragonica (THQ) out yet?

Does anyone wanna start working on one with me?
Old 09/24/2009, 08:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
You're referring to a way to redirect the new HSupdate, correct?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
guys need help on proxies
09/09/2010 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
hello i want to ask for a working proxy for PWI. im from singapore and now that im here in the philippines, i cant play PWI. can you please help me? I got booted for 3 days because of failed proxy. thanks in advance
I need IPs and proxies
02/25/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
Hello :) I hope to get help here. I am living in a hostel now because I moved from my hometown to study. And I have to use hostel's internet, where proxy is needed. Some websites and all the mmorpg games are banned here, but if you ask the administrator - he unblocks the game. But I have to give him IP addresses and proxies of CO. I tried to find it myself, found few, but I think, not every, because I can't still turn on the client (I'm not even talking about logging in). Can anyone...
No more Proxies Needed
09/19/2007 - Tutorials - 0 Replies
So, have you guys ever heard of The Onion Router? Oh, you haven't...Well than it's time for me to show you what an onion router is and can do! If you knew it already plz don't flame lawl i use it already or so ;) Tor is a network of virtual tunnels that allows people and groups to improve their privacy and security on the Internet. It also enables software developers to create new communication tools with built-in privacy features. Tor provides the foundation for a range of applications...
Co proxies
01/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I have read many of topic about these hacks but... :ops: I didn't understand what they can really do exept jump anywhere, up/repair stuff from anywhere... Could some some list me best things every one could make ? :bandit: For example, what this one doing ? http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...& f=85&t=4579&s= i won't try them 1 by 1... :? edit : oops could u move it to main ? :rolleyes: