Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dseejuu help

Discussion on dseejuu help within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
dseejuu help

good morning has all, I have download dseejuu 1.0, game starts well, a window opens, I configure things but anything not window passe in game, however in one he wrote there that it takes place but not in game. have you a resolution? I do not speak English very well, I am French therefore if you have an answer in French her would be in perfect May otherwise I would translate favour has a translator, thanks a lot has all

EDIT: I succeeded with the DSEE 0.110.1002 (Global), seen that I am on gpotato, now I have a question how do they make our that the figure pulls all alone?
Old 09/22/2009, 01:17   #2

DSEE/JUU is for THQ only.

Now, to pull all monsters at once, all you need to do is to configure the keys on your bot, set a hotkey to 'Toggle Vaccuum' and save. Press that hotkey ingame and you'll pull all the monsters towards you.

The bot isn't working now anyway. They tightened the security up and we're not able to bot on gPotato anymore. Lets wait for an update.

I translated this off Google so, it might not be accurate:
Maintenant, pour tirer tous les monstres à la fois, tout ce que vous avez à faire est de configurer les touches de votre bot, définir un raccourci clavier pour «Toggle aspirateur" et enregistrez. Presse que hotkey ingame et vous tirez tous les monstres vers vous.

Le bot ne fonctionne pas aujourd'hui de toute façon. Ils ont resserré la sécurité et nous ne sommes pas en mesure de bot sur gPotato plus. Permet d'attendre une mise à jour.
Old 09/22/2009, 01:18   #3

sorry for the double post, everything is solved its great step, the blow I puts a heavy knack on my key to support on x but at the end of a certain number of minute, dragonica disconnect by marking me that it has discern a software of hack, have you a resolution however more it disconnects me or hat it discerns no more software. Thank you has all
Old 09/22/2009, 01:21   #4

thanks for your answer xtrempete, i wait new update, you think when there will be an update ?
Old 09/22/2009, 02:21   #5

Can't tell. Only Kane49 will be able to answer that question.
Old 09/23/2009, 04:12   #6

elite*gold: 20
Do not post questions in the [No Questions] section! (Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits)

If you want to ask a question about a hack, do so in that hack's thread, or in the Discussion forum. (Dragonica)

/Moved
/Infraction