Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> Ingame Gold , WP for Cash

Discussion on S> Ingame Gold , WP for Cash within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> Ingame Gold , WP for Cash

6000 GCS
6 Stacks of WP

comes with

Plus a lvl 47 BM account( free )

(With decent Equipments)
Standard BM set items
Plus 4 Staff

MISC
5 Stacks of Armor Enhancement
Yogurt/Cakes/Treasurebox/Scrolls

If interested mail me @ . thanks
Old 09/20/2009, 20:47   #2

elite*gold: 20
What server is this on?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Ingame Cash Shop Seller
10/11/2011 - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases - 29 Replies
Hallo Epvpers :P Heute release ich einen Ingame Cash Shop, da viele diesen nicht machen können. Ich slebst habe den nicht gemacht, habe ihn mauf m-Core gefunden. Demnach gehen die Credits zu Kev! NPC's Is (Flaris) Isruel (Flaris) Pettamer (Flaris,SM,Darkon)
WTT/WTS Cabal EU ACC for Dragonica IAH ACC or ingame items/cash/gold etc.
09/03/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there. I have an account with FA lvl 98/99(dont remember) WIZ lvl 45 on Mercury. Another WIZ lvl 63 on Mars naked but with gold from sold items.Chars on Mercury server have still their equips and gold.Used cabal cash for pet and orb costumes on WIZ lvl 63 so plz count this in. Trading for any decent Dragonica lvl 40+ACC with equip/good in-game items/gold or cash. ! ELGA SERVER ! Offer in reply plz.
WTT/WTS Cabal EU ACC for Dragonica IAH ACC or ingame items/cash/gold etc.
09/01/2009 - Dragonica - 0 Replies
Hi there. I have an account with FA lvl 98/99(dont remember) WIZ lvl 45 on Mercury. Another WIZ lvl 63 on Mars naked but with gold(around 10/15mil) from sold items.Chars on Mercury server have still their equips and gold.Used cabal cash for pet and orb costumes on WIZ lvl 63 so plz count this in. Trading for Dragonica ACC with equip or in-game items/gold or in-game cash. ! ELGA SERVER ! Offer in reply,PM whatever....
WTB InGame Cash
10/14/2008 - 9Dragons Trading - 2 Replies
Hi there, I want to buy some InGame Cash with Paysafecards. You can buy with Paysafecard Acclaim Coins per PaybyCash. For more info's check it here http://www.paysafecard.com I'll tell you the PIN and you check it after that you gimmeh the money and do with the PIN whatevah you want :P B4 you start to flame me I am trustfully you can ask chicken01222 I think he will confirm that. We had some deals with paysafecards ;P Thanks and good luck InGame Edit: You can check the Card PINs here...
200 acclaim coins=3.5kk ingame cash[bardo]!!!
10/11/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
hey guys... i know i made this post b4 but i just wanted to clear the air a little bet more soo..there u have it...any one wanna make a deal or have anything to say just post it P.S: the price is still negotiable :p