Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Dragonica versions

Discussion on [Question] Dragonica versions within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Dragonica versions

Hello guys,
I'm in doubt what are the existing versions of Dragonica today.
Could anyone tell me what they are and in order?

Thanks,
Good Alfternoon.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about Versions
01/02/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I think iam not the only newbee here. and iam pretty confused by al the different versions of Bot programs. i will try to explain the questions i have... and maybe i get some good awnsers on them. 1. Is there a Good working Bot program that works (right now) on the official Lineage 2 Server ( like Teon en Bartz etc..)? 2. What is the difference between OOG and IG? 3. Whats the difference between Free walker Version and Full version (i tried the free version and i could hunt but my...
Question about Versions
01/02/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I think iam not the only newbee here. and iam pretty confused by al the different versions of Bot programs. i will try to explain the questions i have... and maybe i get some good awnsers on them. 1. Is there a Good working Bot program that works (right now) on the official Lineage 2 Server ( like Teon en Bartz etc..)? 2. What is the difference between OOG and IG? 3. Whats the difference between Free walker Version and Full version (i tried the free version and i could hunt but my...