Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with botting overnight/wholeday

Discussion on Problem with botting overnight/wholeday within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/16/2009, 07:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
botting overnight are great work o_o, lore the boss in the other side and hf...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2009, 13:36   #17

its not u dead its the bot system same as g,e if you bot too long it will appear a few question ask u to answer if u didn't answer u will be send back to town
Old 08/17/2009, 13:37   #18

if your weapon 0/70 nothing will happen just that your damage will drop half
Old 08/17/2009, 14:25   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyihao View Post
if your weapon 0/70 nothing will happen just that your damage will drop half
I can verify his claim. I'm botting ard 5 hrs or so.. after 5 hrs, i kill MM bos to get the xtra exp. Den i set up again. Anyway, when durability reaches 0/70, weapon wun go boom. Dmg goes down (good thing). Takes a tad longer to kill mobs.. but does wonders for ur combo. non-stop combo for close to 3-4k. Factoring in the 1.5x exp u get frm it.. its better using a low lvl 0/70 weapon rather than a higher lv weapon. For me i use lv5 claw.. haha.. reaching 40 tonight =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How do you overnight botters do?
08/20/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Those who bots overnight, do you put your computer in sleepmode and be connected to internet or standby mode. Or is there any way to make your computer less energy while staying connected to internet or botting, please help
Playing AL Overnight o.o
04/04/2010 - Archlord - 22 Replies
So now that i got bought Lot of Cookies and milk i can tell you this.Meh guys its 1:16 Night here and in 14 mins im gonna Train lvl Like Skunk >.< i want to see how good i can train (but there is no 2x rate in this hour >.<) so i thought i can share my experience whit you guys ^^ BTW This is Korean archlord im gonna train lvl lol.As you all know WZ sucks cookies ^^. Here the screen of the Starting position. http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/2222/starttrai n.png And so i will Screen...
Botting Overnight?
08/02/2009 - Dragonica - 2 Replies
Is it possible to bot overnight, without getting all these:"Hello this is Collin fuck me, how many X's are there" anti-bot messages?
Problem botting With Wizard
10/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
Hello today i have a question that has been bugging me for ages..... ok so im a wizard and when i start botting i bot on mobs lower than me with 2 levels so i can 1 hit them without using life control so i go set bot etc etc but cant use cleric skills anyway i set bot and go just for 5 mins wc to find him dead, second time i stay watch him knowing that it only attacks with single foe attacks (fire bolt,frozen spear)and doesnt attack party mobs but still some aggresive mobs show up and attack...
little problem with botting
11/14/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
hey friends, i finally got 1.47 IG working on mi priv server. Problem is i dont see any kind of window or special menu, although i can see mob lvl and Hps. Should I hit any kind of button? ive never used IG bots, only OOGs. Thanks in advance.