Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botting Overnight?

Discussion on Botting Overnight? within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Botting Overnight?

Is it possible to bot overnight, without getting all these:"Hello this is Collin **** me, how many X's are there" anti-bot messages?
Old 08/02/2009, 02:00   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquabreed View Post
Is it possible to bot overnight, without getting all these:"Hello this is Collin **** me, how many X's are there" anti-bot messages?
there is a way for sure, but its probably not even worth the hassle :P
Old 08/02/2009, 02:10   #3

what do you mean?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How do you overnight botters do?
08/20/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Those who bots overnight, do you put your computer in sleepmode and be connected to internet or standby mode. Or is there any way to make your computer less energy while staying connected to internet or botting, please help
Playing AL Overnight o.o
04/04/2010 - Archlord - 22 Replies
So now that i got bought Lot of Cookies and milk i can tell you this.Meh guys its 1:16 Night here and in 14 mins im gonna Train lvl Like Skunk >.< i want to see how good i can train (but there is no 2x rate in this hour >.<) so i thought i can share my experience whit you guys ^^ BTW This is Korean archlord im gonna train lvl lol.As you all know WZ sucks cookies ^^. Here the screen of the Starting position. http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/2222/starttrai n.png And so i will Screen...
Problem with botting overnight/wholeday
08/17/2009 - Dragonica - 18 Replies
one BIG problem that i found !! if u botting inside mm F4 for over night or u afk for whole day .. sudenly u accidenly die that u dont know and your charater will go back the field map after countdown 25 24 23....0 and continue no cooldown n hitting at filed map pplcan screen short u n sendto gm ..... '' i got my case i bot whole day when i bk hm i found my charater dc ,after i log in my id i saw my charater was in town ???? '' means i die 2 time one in mm another time at field map ''in this...
OverNight Mode v2.5
06/04/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
Info: Hello everyone...i have decided to bring my old script back to life,due to some people requesting it... This script will allow u to choose what you want your computer to do after SRO gets DC,there are 3 choices:Shutdown,Stand By and Sound... I think i don't need to explain what each of these options mean,it is pretty self explanatory I decided to post it here too cuz older versions were posted too...and i see it helps people...:) Screenshot:...