Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dragonica Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell Account Dragonica Hydra(cash too)

Discussion on Sell Account Dragonica Hydra(cash too) within the Dragonica Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell Account Dragonica Hydra(cash too)

Sup Guys,
I am selling accounts + cash...

1. Account:
Its a lvl 95 Shadow he has all +20 Legendary...He is using 3 Pos parts and 3 BDL parts(for the maximum Aim and Evade Rate) The cs is full Legendary with the best stats too...The character is using full 10* element attack cards and full agi socket cards...I reached 1400 evade rate and 1300 aim rate and around 40k ele attack.(50-100 Euro)

2.Account:
It is a lvl 95 Destroyer he has all +20 Legendary...He is using 4 Pos parts and 3 BDL parts(For the maximum movement attack speed and aim+evade rate)All costume shop items are full Legendary with the best stats(option plus).The character is using full 10* element attack cards and full agi socket cards
I reached 1203 Aim rate and 1100 evade rate.(50-100 Euro)

Im selling cash too this are the normal cash rates you are paying for : ... i will give you 50% more so for 20 Euro, you will get 40kc from me...

If you got some questions or you need screenshots just mail me a Message...E-mail: ""
I will just accept Paypal or paysafecard and i wont give the accounts or the cash before i got the money.

With greetings -DragonicaHydra