Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[INFO]Dragonica Evolution

Discussion on [INFO]Dragonica Evolution within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[INFO]Dragonica Evolution

Important Information!: This thread is outdated. And i'm not going to update it. If you want up-to-date news and so on, please visit the "official" site.

English:

It's here! Dragonica Evolution!

But,why should you play this server?

You want to play a fully English Translated server?
You are bored of playing these lagging chinese servers?

Then Join Dragonica Evolution!
No Lags!
Fully English Translated!
We will bring on the New Origin!
Over 500 active players!

Other Information:

Client downloads:
Multiupload:

Uploaded.to:

Megaupload:

MediaFire:

Rates:

Exp 20x
Money 10x

Max Lvl 99

Stillbloody: Administrator,Developer
Alioun: GameMaster
Nathan: GameMaster
FENG: GameMaster
Insomaniac: Moderator
Milky: Moderator

Screens:
Daisy:

Cash shop:

Port of the Winds:

The files are not for sale

Deutsch:

Endlich ist es Soweit! Dragonica Evolution ist online!

Doch was ist an dem Server so toll?

Ihr wollt endlich wieder einen komplett englischen Dragonica Privat Server?
Ihr seid es leid diese laggenden Chinesischen zu Spielen?

Dann Joint Dragonica Evolution!
Wir sind Laggfrei!
Wir sind ein Komplett Englischer Server.
Wir werden das neue update "New Origin" bekommen.
Wir haben über 500 aktive spieler!

Sonstige infos:

Client downloads:
Multiupload:

Uploaded.to:

Megaupload:

MediaFire:

Rates:

Exp 20x
Money 10x

Max Lvl 99

Freundliches Team:
Stillbloody: Administrator,Developer
Alioun: GameMaster
Nathan: GameMaster
FENG: GameMaster
Insomaniac: Moderator
Milky: Moderator

Screens:
Daisy:

Cash shop:

Hafen der Winde:

Die Files stehen nicht zum Verkauf!
Thanks
32 Users
Old 12/28/2010, 19:37   #2

elite*gold: 1
Frage was für ein client wird benutzt ???
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2010, 19:39   #3

elite*gold: 298
Quote:
We are working on a new Pricebalancing to avoid Inflation.
300 weapon powders dont costs by us 4500 Gpotato "10€ - ~ 12$ "

Quote:
Frage was für ein client wird benutzt ???
Was für ein Client meinst du? Von der Sprache her oder von welchen Publisher?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2010, 19:56   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtinho123 View Post
Weapon enchant not free,and same rates than muso.

So,what is the diference? ;p

Max lv 100,but the max that u can lv is to 85 on lv 75 monster`s.

Bla bla bla server ;p
There will be new Monsters with higher stats.
"Party Mobs"
Quote:
Originally Posted by camoo12345 View Post
ja meine Publisher
IAH client version 0.13.12
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2010, 20:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionutzzu14 View Post
The same as muso ... if i wanted a server with "Low Rate" exp i would go on Muso back , not starting again.
Not the same like muso...
Do Muso have Customs? No!
Do any other server got the hidden classes? No!
Does it make fun if you kill a woody and be max lvl? Not Really!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2010, 20:53   #6

Received Thanks: 5,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by alioun View Post
It DOES make fun to kill a woody and be max lvl oO itīs boring like hell 2 lvl 1-2-3-4-5 weeks 2 be lvl 60 ...

and why should i pay 4 a pserver , if i can also pay 4 the official server <- i donīt get the ppl who do this oO

i didnīt like muso , and so i dont like this

my oppinion , donīt blame me 4 that
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2010, 21:19   #7

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by alioun View Post

U should think for something that will attract players to server.
Making weapon/armour powder , insurance scrools free .. would be an ideea.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2010, 22:18   #8

Lol this is the reason why people quited the server, i have a better idea, hm? Alright why dont you make the items necesary for enchanting your gears, potions, buffs and 2-3 fashion set that are free. Because if you make everything grindy people will get bored of playing the server.

For example look at muso dragonica. They are the highest server in population because there ARENT any other english server,s if there are any others people would leave.

The truth of what members are saying is that the server sucks, its too grindy, you gata work on everything. I mean sure i dont mind and sure you gata make your money. But if you just make all the important things to actually make the game fun hard to get then it'l suck. The reason why people play o nthe chinese servers regardless of the dis functioned
language, dis-functioned connection, etc they still love the server lol because it has more to offerr other than the american servers.

They put everything on greed lol, besides you are USING a file that isnt made by you in order to make the server, so even if no one bugs you about the server fiels you are STILL stealing. Charging people for ridiculous things would only make you a greedy host.
We dont need extremely high rates, we need things to keep the players going "wow, you know what i think im staying here" not just "eh im broed so il just play it".

Check on MusoDragonica's forum and you will see that compared to before not alot of people are posting as usual. Because they got tired of grinding. Basically once oyu reach level 40-60 you cant do anything anymore because of the rates xD. its Hectic to get to level 70 from 60 without having to spend atleast 10-5 days. Which is of course not a problem IF the server has more to offer, things to motivate the players into wanting to actually reach that certain level. Lets say there is an item that everyone has but the person isnt high enough for it. And then the server just sucks, and all you do is grind grind grind, then the player wont even bother, i dont know about others but I certainly wont lol. I gave up on musodragonica after level 43, i skipped my job change because of the "grind" lol. I was too lazy to go back and complete all the red exclamation marks. So yeah sorry for my long wall-o-text.

But i jsut wanted to make sure we have something atleast better than musodragonica. Not a clone of musodragonica. Musodragonica has nothing special except for 15 gpt an hour..which is really ridiculous unless you leave your game running while you go to sleep lol. Or go out =p.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/28/2010, 22:19   #9

elite*gold: 298
Quote:
It DOES make fun to kill a woody and be max lvl oO itīs boring like hell 2 lvl 1-2-3-4-5 weeks 2 be lvl 60 ...

and why should i pay 4 a pserver , if i can also pay 4 the official server <- i donīt get the ppl who do this oO

i didnīt like muso , and so i dont like this

my oppinion , donīt blame me 4 that
Why should we make everything for free? Please answer me this question, I've noticed it myself because on other Chinese private server after a while you lose interest because you just feel like no more because everything is for free and you do nothing more need for an Imba Equip. I think it's better if something can cost. Besides others, and we finance it because server for you!

Quote:
You get to Dragonica evolution much more than targets for Official servers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2010, 22:32   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRuleZ View Post
Why should we make everything for free? Please answer me this question, I've noticed it myself because on other Chinese private server after a while you lose interest because you just feel like no more because everything is for free and you do nothing more need for an Imba Equip. I think it's better if something can cost. Besides others, and we finance it because server for you!

You get to Dragonica evolution much more than targets for Official servers.
You dont HAVE to make EVERYTHING free, if you make everything cost money then it'l be too grindy like i said in my previous post. We need the gada coins and the souls, and enchant powders, because imagine trying to soul craft. How do you suggest we get about 5k souls just to soul craft. PLUS! it even fails. When it fails thats about 45 minutes of hard work gone to waste.

Plus the powders. with such low rates how do you expect us to get them? nothing sell it on the source you are using. Its all relying on cash shop. Make things like the x100 rate server BUT with lower rate. And have super powerful items for people that actually wana spend money to get godly. I mean what the f?

You forgot the whole point of "private server" we didnt come up with the idea of private servers to begin a whole new grinding idea. We came up with the idea to test out builds, to experience things we could never experience on the main server.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 12/28/2010, 23:07   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnaruto View Post
You forgot the whole point of "private server" we didnt come up with the idea of private servers to begin a whole new grinding idea. We came up with the idea to test out builds, to experience things we could never experience on the main server.
True! But servers cost money. Do you want to pay for a server and didnt get somthing back ? I guess not
Old 12/29/2010, 00:04   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibabass View Post
True! But servers cost money. Do you want to pay for a server and didnt get somthing back ? I guess not
Now first of all, when the rules started "business rule" the first words was before you get money you have to be ready to LOSE money, you guys basically dotn wana lose anything, you want to throw players in there spending hours just to get somewhere that isnt even going to do any good.

Not to even mention the fact that you missed my point. Do you think the chinese servers ARENT making money? exactly i know you know that they get big money. What they do is, they made the necessaries free, but the extras if you want to be strong, be the best player or w/e the hell it is you want from the gamer server. If you actually played the chinese servers you would've seen the items that costs money. That my friend is why asians rule when it comes to math and any other type of things involving business.

They made things free because they know players WILL get bored, and eventually will want more and more. In order to avoid that they put in things to make it more fun and easier, the exp and gold rate was alittle bit over doing but. I bet you they've made over 1k off of their server. You guys havent even started anything.

I doubt it'l get anywhere. Because MusoDragonica is stuck in the middle instead of moving forward. There hasnt been ANY updates on it, its getting buggier than usual. Players are leaving. AND notice EVEN though its buggy and not up to date, players still donate because they have no choice, but then that makes them unethical business people. You would see what i call success if i actually knew how to run these kind of things. But i dont, imy pc isnt a hosting machine or even gaming. Its simply just a home computer.

Good core though lol, anyways its up to you. I know you wana make money and wana keep the server up and what not, but think of the players before anything, keeping the server up and making sure the players arent just being forced to play or have 0% choice on weither to move to another server (which there arent really any except foreign servers) or to just keep on busting their money over simple things. How coem the chinese servers still manage to keep their server up and they get about 70% of the total server income? Because they followed the simple ideas us americans refuse to follow, instead we jsut want money.

So to tell you the truth i dont really care what you make of your server, im jsut giving an advise and how to make it balanced, customer service wise and income wise. That way both you and the players will be happy, there is no down side or up side, its jsut the middle path that keeps things flowing, but then when you ask for too much it breaks apart and you gata start making unnecessary excuses. Like "DragonicaEx" they jsut lied to 100s of their fans and then closed down their project with no words xD even though half the fans donated.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/29/2010, 00:54   #13

It's true what jnaruto says
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2010, 01:30   #14

If your making a private server making it X10 is stupid we have musodragonica for that if you want to get any attention and look better than muso your going to need to be different and exp rate is a big way to look different
Old 12/29/2010, 02:16   #15

i totally agree with jrnaruto
A Privat server that costs is like an official , theres no fun ..everything is the same
what about making exp to 40 oder 50 gold drop not that high about 2 or 3 silver on the beginning and doing something worth it to buy with gpotatos like a magma claw or something (just an example)
Thanks
1 User

Tags
dragonica evolution