Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Need help] Wrong paladin skill

Discussion on [Need help] Wrong paladin skill within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Need help] Wrong paladin skill

as in the picture, an archer's skill is on top of paladin's clock skill, clock skill is still there, but behind archer's skill, i cannot learn and use it.
is there any idea to fix this? this is an offline server chapter 4 ver 2.0.14
Thanks in advance!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Fresh Level 100 Human Paladin, iLevel 602, Max Flying skill, 10k+ gold, Cheap
11/20/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi! Are you looking to raid, have fun with your friends and get ready to explore the game of the year - Warlords Of Draenor? Here's your chance to grab this fresh dinged LvL 100 Human Paladin with Maxed Flying skill and over 10k gold on it. Fast, secure and easy or your money back!
Vergeltung Paladin(80) Skill Anwendung?
08/18/2012 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hallo community, Habe es ja jetzt endlich geschafft meinen Pala auf 80 zu leveln, nun jedoch kommt mir mein dmg trotz gutem equipment relativ schwach vor, deshalb hatte mir mal einer den Rat gegeben ich solle die skills anders anorden. Nun Meine Frage an die Experten, welche Skill Reihenfolge ist für einen Vergeltungspaladin am besten? Gruß
What's wrong with skill hack?
05/18/2010 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
as you all kno, game hi took over server bout 1yr or so ago, they total renovated it to block off hacks. how come when you use a skill hack, u get stuck in the spot? like it hit monsters but u atk once, (fast atk as skill hack atks shud be) n u just stuck, anyone wanna hint or tell me sumthing?
L2 Exploit add skill Necromancer+paladin skill
07/08/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
Hi :) i speak L2 Exploit add skill by Gamehack http://g.imagehost.org/0309/foto3.jpg need u l2 phx :) and l2 server interliude loppa you need 76 lvl+ char and add 3 profession (at cat) and l2 phx copy RequestBypassToServer code (profession) and go go new add sub-class and lvl up 76 lvl go cat open and send main code RequestBypassToServer and you add main clas skill pvz bishop+necromancer t.t :)
Perfect profession Perfect skill new mysterious profesion Paladin come out
01/25/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
now i still editing server file and cilent files ! after all the work is ok ! i will release it out! show some pic first! so cool the skill !!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p Now all the file is OK ! you can down it and test it !!!:D:D:D:D:D i had modify the new talent,all the talent words and file i is ok now ,you can test it also D:D:D:D:D http://ee.a.5d6d.com/userdirs/e/c/ggmy/attachment s/month_0801/20080121_fe9c5df5a332248b2850ctH3Pgte jSwO.jpg ...