Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Starting maps and stuff

Discussion on Starting maps and stuff within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Starting maps and stuff

Hey guys just wanted to know how to start the maps and in general the server I have the files but dont have a clue on how to start the **** server xDD

oh and forgot its just a server to test something with friends not for online playing xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ılılı•[LEGAL] Gifts Accounts Starting at 10€ || NOT ILLEGAL STUFF•ılılı
12/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I'm selling a lot of Gifts Accounts . EUW/EUNE/NA ONLY ! How much RP does this Accounts have & Price ~ 4.000 RP = > 10€
Starting pay maps
04/13/2012 - WarRock - 3 Replies
Tutorial how to start pay maps without using cheats! Step 1: Run warrock and login (duh) Step 2: Create a room Step 3: Select a pay map you want to play. (It will show members only but don't care about that) Step 4: Make sure there are atleast 3 to 4 players in your room and make them go ready. Step 5: Put auto start on and wait till the counter is at 0 Step 6: Have fun! Karma would be nice :D
[Help] Character starting stuff
07/04/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 19 Replies
any1 know how to change the default character stuff like they get mads and wads and 2 starting gear, where do i look to change this, and its got nothing t odo with right clicking design table in cq_user also how to change the map that u start in, if any1 knows plz reply asap