Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragonica P-Server help thread

Discussion on Dragonica P-Server help thread within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old 01/17/2016, 00:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
You have to start ALL the mapservers. Make sure to scroll down and start the last few aswell.
crasseflamme, I might have to disappoint you, as I don't have any experience with the GM tool yet :/
Old 01/17/2016, 04:44   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosboylu View Post
Since I realized that there are a few people who need help with setting up or getting a server to work, I would like to try and answer your questions, since my server is up and running.
First off, sorry, but I can't help you with getting your server reachable by your WAN IP (I've got a thread on here as you might've seen, but so far noone could help me).
I advise you to use Hamachi, Evolve or Tunngle if you want to play with your friends.

Ask in this thread if you want any help!

How do i edit a item option? im playing in 2.04 and this version have the crit damage cap.
I need to put the -999% Crit chance status on one item but i dont know how i do that,could you help?
Old 01/18/2016, 20:56   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtinho123 View Post
I need to put the -999% Crit chance status on one item but i dont know how i do that,could you help?
That's a little tricky with just the DB, since you'd need the enchant ID.
Sorry, I guess I can't help with that either.
Old 02/26/2016, 23:22   #19

Hi, has anyone encountered a bug where the towns will randomly play the Halloween/Christmas/etc. event bgm instead of the correct one? If so, is there any way to fix this? 0.15.12 server if that helps.

Thanks in advance!