Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Dragonica]Dragonic - 20xEXP - 2xDROP - 2xGOLD [V2.0.14][Rebirth][Vote][Custom skill]

Discussion on [Dragonica]Dragonic - 20xEXP - 2xDROP - 2xGOLD [V2.0.14][Rebirth][Vote][Custom skill] within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old 06/30/2015, 14:56   #31

elite*gold: 0
This server is crash garbage ! It's doesn't have F7 even F6, gold rate is very low ( i spam F1 from lvl 1 to lvl 50 and just got 58 gold ), bugtrap occur regularly I spend 2 hours and can not start game with bug trap ! Cash shop is not free necessary item just free useless item , There are many people says error in game on forum and wait 3 days terek not reply anything ! Fix error and make at least F6 back if you want many people play your server !
Old 06/30/2015, 20:50   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by soloman_ct View Post
This server is crash garbage ! It's doesn't have F7 even F6, gold rate is very low ( i spam F1 from lvl 1 to lvl 50 and just got 58 gold ), bugtrap occur regularly I spend 2 hours and can not start game with bug trap ! Cash shop is not free necessary item just free useless item , There are many people says error in game on forum and wait 3 days terek not reply anything ! Fix error and make at least F6 back if you want many people play your server !
Err....there is F6, and it has increased EXP, close to 10x more EXP than normal from mobs. F7 was just "disabled" because the GM felt it just ruined the game. Gave money, souls, EXP, etc, and you could AFK in it, and I agree with it. I prefer missions, they don't take long and are more rewarding if done with friends.

Right now, leveling, getting gold, etc, is faster than F7 by doing F1 missions, or if you want faster EXP and less gold, you can do F6. F1 missions also reward you with a token instead of a gold bag. Can trade the tokens in for armor/weapon dusts, souls, avalance/blizzard cape and soon more.

The Win8 errors are still there, no idea if a fix can even happen. The version of bugtrap the server has causes major issues with Win8.
Old 07/02/2015, 00:45   #33

cam someone give me a tutorial on how to download this please

how to download this please help
Old 07/03/2015, 13:19   #34

In the download section you'll see this.

Under Full Client, just click one of the links and download. The MEGA download is an installer, so once that is downloaded, open the .rar and run the setup.

The google drive download is the client itself. Just download and extract it.

When going to play, run DragonicLauncher.exe as admin.
Old 07/03/2015, 16:55   #35

i do not use win8 rixxy, i use win xp and can not start game with bug trap just on and on, I mean i'm not upset about exp ( i just feel gold rate are low , soul are sale in shop 100 gold per stack and i'm lvl 50 cant even buy 1 stack soul by gold ) , I'm really angry about bug trap ( gold & exp just a little ) ! Terek is GM and he say dont know how to fix it ! LOL =))
Old 07/25/2015, 15:41   #36

Is Server Closed?
Old 07/26/2015, 03:17   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by omeron View Post
Is Server Closed?
its been down since yesterday
i think they still work on it (i hope)
Old 08/04/2015, 09:50   #38