Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

chap 3-4 Dragonica server

Discussion on chap 3-4 Dragonica server within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question chap 3-4 Dragonica server

Hello im looking for a Chap 3-4 (chap 4 after twin fighter fix, it got fixed when the male version got released but before the extended combos) so if some 1 can put the link of it i would love it.

i was on Shadowlight dragonica server a couple of years ago Guild leader of the #1 guild "Claimore" the server was awesome at the begining but sadly it was unbalaced and the server closed a littel while after cause some bug to create free cash.

Then i went to fantasy dragonica like a 6-8 months later and also the Guild leader of #1 guild "Epic" but then they decided to update to chap 4
and it was ok but they added the extended combos and the gameplay got broken they tried to fixed many times and the only option was to manualy change the patch to delete the extended combo but then they "fixed" means that the manual patch didnt work and the gameplay went to the ground.

2 days ago i tried to go back to fantasy but looks like the server is down and i wen to try the new "Galaxia" update and they didnt just nerf the clases they totaly destroyed them to the point that most of them are playable but are a total pain like DK it was my favorite gameplay easy to handle very very fast combo with cancel and well round for 90% of situations (ofc no revenge on pvp) but now i cant bearly enojoy it with the spin bear cast time.

i went to the official dragon saga (warp portal) server and i asked my friend about how is the galaxia update and he told me 90% of DK population of his Guild quit after the patch and so forth with other classes.

so i am looking for a chapter 3- chapter 4 server after the twin fighter fix(it got fixed when the male version got released) but before the extended combo catastrophy.

any info it would be very much apreciated.

also if people add links of servers pls sticky this cause i know many old players like my self are looking for that kind of server.
Thank you.
Old 06/01/2014, 18:36   #2

same here
Old 06/02/2014, 21:43   #3

Wink Fantasy Dragonica

Fantasy dragonica just have Maintenace its back online soon in few days i think they have new update
Old 06/03/2014, 11:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroCrex View Post
Fantasy dragonica just have Maintenace its back online soon in few days i think they have new update
pls read before commenting Fantasy dragonica... i was on that server since day 1 i was the very first +20 character and my guild literary owned the server (Epic) they ruined that server with extended combo everything was very laggy and now they got the galaxia patch which is even worst many clases were nerfed and some bearly playable the DK spin bear cast time of 0.8 sec ruins completely the gameplay and fun.

so if you are not going to put server chap 3 or chap 4 after twin fix (when male was released) but before the extended combo do not come advertising server that are already ruined by those updates.

thank you.
Old 06/03/2014, 12:07   #5

While I completely agree with the game being ruined by latest crappy updates, I still laugh at people who complain about DK's bear. I tried the new version of this class myself. Indeed, now bear is useless. So why the heck would you take this skill to your build? There are still so many awesome skills that make DK flexible, OP class, allowing it to do stunlocks, airlocks and shetloads of damage. Bear without any casting time was one of the cheapest and most noobish skills ever made.
Old 06/03/2014, 12:38   #6

I took that as an example and if you do not see the damage of how important was that skill to DK cycle then you probably never did pvp with DK or against a good DK (good DK is not a DK that use revenge on pvp i never did exept on BSQ or emporia). also if you wanna come and complain about ppl complaining about DK restraing your self from repply and thank you.

I only wanna know if there is any server on chap 3 or chap 4 with the earlier called patch is a very early chap 4 or last update on chap 3.

Also its funny that you complain about a bear saying it was cheap while every class got some really cheap skill (DK is not bear its Revenge, imprevion and parry are the real op skills Trapper/ Sentinel got silence ... yeah you could only run on that moment unless you were stupid enough to not too, Mages well heal yeah try to kill a full tank mage with heal yeah hard to kill almost impossible in some scenarios, Destroyer .... sniping can easly 1 hit ko most of the clases, Shadow do i even have to say how many op skill this class got? wood rush run cause you can't hit s@#$ while on debuff, ninja frenzy god mode cancel all stun lock if you know how to use it, hypnotizer sleep everything for 20 sec enough to kill the enemy friend, april fool the best counter skill for DK revenge such an under rated skill and extremly op if you can use it, dagger get a DK with clock and spam, and finally the auto crit buff you get after certain skills that is almost 100% crit is uber op).
so yeah every class is broken in some way.

DK full tank revenge ? yeah but low accuracy
Shadow hight eva and dps? yeah but paper
Destroyer 1 hit ko? yeah but all the rest not that good
Sentinel silence traps and a camper? yeah but damage is not that good
Mages heal and M. attack based skill (regular def doesn't apply)? well not good over all unless kyting

Instead of complaing about clases that we will keep doing so cause i have every class on cap lvl with +20 stuff why don't you just join me in my epic adventure to look for a server the way Dragonica should be not the way dragonica is now :3.

We both want the same thing tho i want my DK back you want you're (insert class of choice here) and we will only achive it on that patch.

Last update chap 3 or chap 4 after twin fix (male release of twin fighter) but before the extended combo catastrophy.
And every one will be happy
Old 06/03/2014, 14:24   #7

K, I am not going to type walls of text about bear. I am just saying - now whenever someone mentions DK, I see complaining about casting time on bear and this simply seems weird to me. In chapter 2, 3 and partly 4 I used to play pvp as a Paladin myself. In general I overwent thousands of various matches with and against various classes. Back then, not only me but also my other experienced pvp buddies, have clearly seen how broken "no cast time bear" was (one lucky block when opponent does groundcombo on you, and you can counter it with instant bear).
I will not refer to broken skills of other classes as they are now (from Galaxia update) because for me all the mechanics, items etc. are broken and retarded. But considering their state from chapter 3/4, of course many of them were comparable to bear without cast time. But what I mean now is... if my class got some clearly OP skill nerfed, I wouldn't see myself complaing, let alone quitting from playing it for such stupid reason.

Now coming back to the topic. Quite long ago we had a discussion about Chapter 1 (best version ever) server creation. In another thread, someone shared Chapter 3 server files (also quite long ago). So far nothing has come from it. I regularly check websites with top private servers but I always fail to find anything working or non-french. I am afraid our hopes are pointless. For some reason everyone thinks that the latest version of Dragonica is the best one without realizing that they actually downgrade their servers.
Old 06/04/2014, 10:50   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yare View Post
K, I am not going to type walls of text about bear. I am just saying - now whenever someone mentions DK, I see complaining about casting time on bear and this simply seems weird to me. In chapter 2, 3 and partly 4 I used to play pvp as a Paladin myself. In general I overwent thousands of various matches with and against various classes. Back then, not only me but also my other experienced pvp buddies, have clearly seen how broken "no cast time bear" was (one lucky block when opponent does groundcombo on you, and you can counter it with instant bear).
I will not refer to broken skills of other classes as they are now (from Galaxia update) because for me all the mechanics, items etc. are broken and retarded. But considering their state from chapter 3/4, of course many of them were comparable to bear without cast time. But what I mean now is... if my class got some clearly OP skill nerfed, I wouldn't see myself complaing, let alone quitting from playing it for such stupid reason.

Now coming back to the topic. Quite long ago we had a discussion about Chapter 1 (best version ever) server creation. In another thread, someone shared Chapter 3 server files (also quite long ago). So far nothing has come from it. I regularly check websites with top private servers but I always fail to find anything working or non-french. I am afraid our hopes are pointless. For some reason everyone thinks that the latest version of Dragonica is the best one without realizing that they actually downgrade their servers.
The casting time of spining bear is lifted with lv.1 time reverse dude....
Old 06/04/2014, 12:28   #9

Is there another server with chap 3 or early chap 4? I played a few month on the Fantasy Server but after the latest Update my Gambit got ****** as high as even possible. also the new armor is just a joke still no cdmg for both bow classes....
It would be awesome to see Evolution back online or a new one which is english and not french or worse xD
Old 06/05/2014, 06:33   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroCrex View Post
they said only 2-3 days, but it been a week since then.... hmm maybe it shut down 4ever
Old 06/05/2014, 08:54   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingcan View Post
they said only 2-3 days, but it been a week since then.... hmm maybe it shut down 4ever
I hope not cause they are the only ppl that got a good server (sadly broken as **** with galaxia update) but many ppl will be very fk up if they close.

Also you guys are out of the subject in here pls don't talk about existing broken servers that are nearly dead.

Just post about the server we need.

Thank you.
Old 06/05/2014, 12:21   #12

back 2 the old time, where Shadowlight Dra was the best 8-> with chapter 3 server, vote4cash, gold2cash 8->. Thèn Lvl, Fantasy take place.. .but now they're all nearly dead.
I love those good time and i don't know why this game is the only game i cant get over =.=
Love playing every single character, doing every single quest a hundred time..
8-> i tried Banana but... too lagy for me, and Epic - but this server seem delay to me, cast skill always delay no matter what time i play
Old 06/05/2014, 21:10   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingcan View Post
nop its back online soon