Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ASK] Admin tools for Dragonica 2.0.14 (chap 4)

Discussion on [ASK] Admin tools for Dragonica 2.0.14 (chap 4) within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [ASK] Admin tools for Dragonica 2.0.14 (chap 4)

Hi guys,

Does anyone have a working or succeed in making the admin tools work with Dragonica version 2.0.14 (chap 4) ?
I can only make them work with Dragonica version 0.15.12 (chap 3) and I even got some bugs ..

I think there's an issue with the databases which are different from a version to the other one.

Cheers,
Tony
Old 03/11/2015, 15:04   #2

i'm in the same situation.
Gm/CM tools send an error : object reference in "Commonclient.dll"
Anyone have information about that plz ??
Old 04/07/2015, 11:51   #3

Version of the program does not fit the database server.
Old 11/06/2018, 19:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by insttony View Post
Hi guys,

Does anyone have a working or succeed in making the admin tools work with Dragonica version 2.0.14 (chap 4) ?
I can only make them work with Dragonica version 0.15.12 (chap 3) and I even got some bugs ..

I think there's an issue with the databases which are different from a version to the other one.

Cheers,
Tony

if you know how wark in v.0.15.12 can tell me how work please