Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any good servers?

Discussion on Any good servers? within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any good servers?

Any good servers with no high rates like 100 and some free items in cash shop?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Where have all the good servers gone?
05/10/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 10 Replies
Why is everyone making all these cookie cutter servers? all of them almost exactly the same. instant levels, spending an hour on lapising and enchanting gear that is provided for you, everyone looking the exact same, there is no real competition, I thought the objective of Shaiya pvp was to show what you've worked for to beat the opposition down, not get handed everything you need and thrown into the gist of battle, where is the entertainment in fighting someone who has all the same stats as...
No good ep 3,3.5,4 servers?
07/02/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
i have started playing shaiya after like 2 years and now i am revisitng these forums because this is probably one of the most awesome forums ever to be created. anyways, my question is.. i have tried all the current shaiya pservers with ep 3,3.5,4 even 4.5.. i just hate ep5.. so im not gona go there. i have dl'ed and tried and played all of them and none seem good to me (imo, dont bash or get offended) so is anyone currently creating a server mentioned on the above episodes and or lookign...
Any good Servers?
12/13/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 9 Replies
I'm looking for a server that doesn't have an extreme amount of exp. Something good, i don't mind a pvp server, just no ass that farms areas. Friendly GMs :D and also GMs that are usually on.
B>Fire / Water Servers - other good servers too if its popular
04/03/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
-Buying Accs with gears +7 or more in Fire / Water Servers - other good servers too if its popular -Ready to pay till 2500$ . Depends on what kind of gear you offer. -Pay fair and well. -Add me : [email protected] -Steps are as following : 1. Add me [email protected] 2. Offer Me. 3. If agreed , Give me what you offered.
Any Good F2P Servers?
09/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
I've been looking for like a week for a good Pserver but there all either Pay for Registration or Registration is offline. Any Suggestions/help?