Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New]Royal-DGN

Discussion on [New]Royal-DGN within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [New]Royal-DGN

Hello Community,

I would like to present you the Dragonica Server Royal-DGN(CH3).
The Server has been created from a part of the old Shadowlight Team.

On 26.01.2013 launched the Beta for Player who selected the Team. They have tested the Server 7 Days. Since 3.02.2013 / 6:00 AM Gmt+1 the Server is Public for all Players.

Our Rates from the Server:
EXP x15
Gold x20
Drop x20

Homepage Functions:
  • Vote4Cash
  • Gold to Cash (20g to 1 Cash)
  • Change Class
  • F7 Unlocker
  • Rebirth Char (1x)
  • Level Lock
  • Level Unlock

Ingame Changes:
  • F7 More Points
  • Guild Max Member Change
  • Guild Wait time Change
  • 40% Free Cash Shop
  • Fast Job Change
  • New Items
  • [Hero]Royal Items
  • New Cash Wapons (CH 4)
  • New Cash Wings (CH 4)
  • New Rings (CH 4)
  • New Earrings (CH 4)
  • New Necklace (CH 4)
  • 3x BSQ Today

Pictures:

Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/02/2013, 11:54   #2

Bastian = Soturi?
Are the old players getting any sort of compensation for their lost?
Considering that a lot of your old players have already moved on...

Good luck, if THAT is all you're willing to offer us.
Old 02/02/2013, 12:00   #3

no this is a New Pserver not shadowlight, i have leave SLD.
and make new server whit new Team.
Old 02/02/2013, 12:09   #4

Sure, you may be with a different team now, but what you're 'offering' us old players is no different to the old Shadowlight.

Seems like just a total scam to wipe all of our accounts to get more donations.

Sorry dude, I'm out. There are better pservers out there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2013, 14:26   #5

Yes Bastian=Soturi
and i have played sld.
Shadowlight=Royal
shadowlight is down because root server is dead!
aladina you are asisani?
Old 02/02/2013, 16:48   #6

you guys are really something to go that far. totally NO explanation at all to the players. rollback twice in a month. when root server was down i asked if we were going to lose our accounts, Soturi said himself that he has backup. now you tell us that you lost the back up and made a new server?
Old 02/02/2013, 17:26   #7

Shadowlight is not Royal!

And i have not SLD Closed i and Asi have leave team,
Old 02/02/2013, 17:53   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackandrei12 View Post
Yes Bastian=Soturi
and i have played sld.
Shadowlight=Royal
shadowlight is down because root server is dead!
aladina you are asisani?
Aladina = Bastian = Soturi

(Not that it matter, but I have played SDL as well)

He's claiming that Royal is not Shadowlight. I call BS. He's the owner yet he doesn't have the back up files nor is he offering the old players any sort of compensations. What kind of owner is that - a owner that doesn't care about their players and only care about the donations.

When other Dragonica pservers had their own server wipe or rollback they all offered compensations in order to win back their loyal players. Not to mention other servers do NOT have as much frequent rollbacks/wipes as did SDL.

Like many other players that had donated and had stayed loyal in the past, we have all wasted our money and time, and we should not put up with it again in this so call "new server".

Soturi is not a good owner.
Old 02/02/2013, 21:28   #9

Hi. Yeah I figured out that you're Bastian , ahahaha just by looking at your skype name.

And yeah the server was cool but it turned into **** after summer they just spam rollbacks.

Everytime I get new stuffs , reach new lvl they rollback the server. So I'm forced to lvl up and farm F7 again what a waste of time...
Old 02/03/2013, 08:47   #10

Look at all this drama. Not only is this server ch3 but it's also the same piece of **** shadowlight.
Old 02/03/2013, 09:24   #11

Crappy Team SDL
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/03/2013, 10:24   #12

Lol, they never had a new management.
The real story:
Basti said root was down -> a lie, just to have a reason for the members who really help the players to be gone from the team (those that were chosen by earlier management who had a better judge of character) and left those whom he personally picked who would follow blindly.

The new owner, Crystail, better watch out, because like the rest of the old staff, once you give the key of the root to basti, he'll remove you from the team by framing something alleged.

Also, peeps, I wouldn't donate much lol It's just gonna end up like in SLD: Rollbacks causing more people to restore cash (even if they restore cash like 50%). Just find a better Ch3 server even w/o Gold to cash.

Before, this server was about balancing Donators and Normal,hardworking players who farmed for their equips. Now, under Basti's management, it's just about the highest bidder.

TL;DR : Expect to get ripped off your money with the tons of rollbacks, unfriendly staff (Wait for 5 months till they show their true nature). the only good staff member is Asi, but then again, he doesn't care about what happens though... so GL to the players in this server.

And I hope this server will be more successful than evo (sarcasm overflowing in every word)
Old 02/03/2013, 11:19   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana97 View Post

And I hope this server will be more successful than evo (sarcasm overflowing in every word)
Okay maybe you're right , I didn't play the server for a long time ago because the community's getting crappy every week (day maybe ?) But there's one thing that I want to tell you that dr evo is better than Shadowlight I'm not a hater or something like that this is just my personal opinion , so first there's a gab between the two servers , for first version. I'm not sure about that but they said the drop rate is bugged in ch3 if that's so the drop rate in SDL is the same as the official server (Drop rate is important to me , espacially for normal player whose don't waste any money in order to beecome stronger not only in farming dangeons but also in Pvping I don't wanna talk about it because you know the reste... XD)
Old 02/03/2013, 11:28   #14

at least the staff are online. in SLD, after a few months the staffs hired got crappy and went on on their alts.

And look how easy Basti abandoned SLD and the players. All donates : gone All accounts : gone
I know for sure this will repeat again just for the sake of cashing people.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2013, 16:28   #15

elite*gold: 2585
The Black Market: 167/0/0
cant register^^