Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DRAGONICA] Lavalon Dragonica keeps expanding!

Discussion on [DRAGONICA] Lavalon Dragonica keeps expanding! within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old 09/30/2013, 18:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 129/0/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anixa View Post
Hi Lime Well, I'll try to answer all of your questions if possible. First of all, the server indeed have the Drakans Class completed. Completed in the sense you can make drakans of any gender (at the introduction of the Drakan classes in New Origins, you could only make female twin fighters and male summoners) and 4th job skills are available.

The Drakans Classes (mostly the summoners) have become really popular in our server with the introduction of the Hero Elga Set (since it gives high movement speed, critical damage and rate and higher defense) and the Neon Dragon Glorious Set, the only one that adds Casting Time Reduction to the summoners who needs it so much.

Regarding the Cash Shop, any admin that tried to convince you about a non-based cash shop game will be lying to you to get you to play. Cash Shop Items are needed. Regardless, I have my own experiences on officials servers and I can tell you we are not even near of the Cash shop Dependance official has.

We are mostly a farming-based server, for several reasons. First of all because you can sell your items for cash on the Open Market, and the balance in our economy is what allows players to make an income without actually donating.

I like to think it as an exchange of time. The players that have the available time to farm end up exchanging it in form of items to the ones that doesn't (for working reasons and etc).

This is mostly a farming based server because we haven't put everything that is on the game in our cash shop, causing a major unbalance. The idea is to play the game and not only donating to win.

And then of course you have the events, not the type of events only a few can win neither the type of events that only gives you a bonus if you donate. Events that everyone who joins can win.

One of them is the Item Hunt, that takes place every Saturday. We make custom items to give as a prize; from accessories sets, costumes, backpacks, pets, consumables and cash.

We give every week different task to our players: maps and items to hunt. The asked items are dropping exclusively on the selected maps during 3 hours. When you collect all the asked items, you get the reward at the end of the event.

Then we have on Sunday's the Item Drop Boost Event. Basically, every Sunday during 3 hours you get the double amount of our usual drop rate on the chosen maps. F6 maps, Elga, Revious, Lavalon, Paris and Elements Dungeons among others usually gets a higher drop rate.

And we have a lot of small customizations that points to not making the game so cash dependent. For example, we're the only server that only asks 10 monster radars (instead of 25) to complete an f6 run.

We're also the only server that doesn't charge a cash shop ticket to enter Ragnarok dungeons (the entrance is unlimited) or the Galaxia Dungeons (you can enter unlimited times if you're on a party of four).

To the comment above; we haven't add any change on stats yet because we consider the official did it on a rush and without the proper testing. So we didn't want to bug half of our stats and skills on a change that wouldn't actually add any BALANCE to the game, but making a class useless.

Time has prove us right, since officials already started to revert their stats changes (the agility cap has being increased with Galaxy Part II). But honestly, if you play another server and you need to trash us in order to convince people to play there... maybe you don't have such a good thing to offer. You never see me middle on Fantasy threads (and don't think I don't have things to say too). At least make your own website before talking about us.

Appearances Deceives...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
Uh, hi. My friends and I are looking to move to a private server because we feel like they try to push the cash shop on you as much as possible, and even then the cash shop itself in the game is really ridiculous. You spend a lot for items that aren't permanent, and it feels incredibly grindy. We don't like things to be super easy, but we don't like it to take a year or more just to get to a high level to enjoy the game properly. How is the levelling rate in this server, and do you have the Drakans/ Amazonian class? (Sorry, kind of new)
Such a small thing he asked,and I had to read all this Anixa. xD
Old 09/30/2013, 22:38   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenicas View Post
Such a small thing he asked,and I had to read all this Anixa. xD
You already know me Ed, I'm a fan of words xD
He can't say he had any doubt left tho.
Old 09/30/2013, 23:37   #18

The Black Market: 129/0/1
Quote: