Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any translation for ver 0.15.6 client?

Discussion on Any translation for ver 0.15.6 client? within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any translation for ver 0.15.6 client?

Does any1 know a translated 0.15.6 client?
Or some1 know how to translate a client?
Old 08/04/2011, 11:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Are you have serverfiles ? Or you play online ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Metin2 Client Translation
07/05/2013 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Hi guys, i have been looking for a guide about how to translate Metin2 client to any other language, what files contain the client language and what files contain the bonus names in so pls if you can help me i will be more than thankful. pls post a link to a guide in english about this .. thank you
Translation
02/06/2013 - Zero - 15 Replies
Hello all E*PVP Members we have the server up and running :D all running good (till now) now the part of Translating cq_action its 72 pages so if any one Really wants to help us each 2 days i will give some things so you guys Translate the Translation can be even by a program just Keep everything SAVE AS IT IS and replace the spaces with ~ when the NPCS Talk not when you find actions in game etc So Any one wanna start i will hit 5 pages in one txt file now hope i see some one helps the first ZO...
[Request]Full Translation of Dragonica P.Server Client
10/31/2009 - Dragonica - 12 Replies
I would like to request this on behalf of the english/german players on the Dragonica p-server that has recently been posted about by xGodMiro. Most of us english/german people can not read chinese. So I would like to ask someone to translate mostly all of the files that need to be translated. I would do it but I wouldn't know how to even begin to translate game clients not to mention the files. NOTE: You can find the client in xGodMiro's thread in the Dragonica section here.. I know it...
Client Translation
04/08/2009 - Aion - 25 Replies
Hi first post on here ^^ was checking various sites for updates for the Open Beta (which starts at 8:30am April 8th China standard time) when I came across this lovely Translation package at www.areyouhellbound.com I can't Vouch for it. I'm still waiting for the beta to open but if anyone has a client they want to try it on and let us know how it is. I have copied it into the file and so far I have not been asked to Update over the new files, like the old Translation made you do. So there is...
[Translation] cabal8 almost full translation no errors
06/06/2008 - Cabal Online - 21 Replies
ok so i found some translations in the forum but for example the force shielder has some bugs when doing rank up quests so i got a fix for that and its just by repatching it with another translation done by Kapa22 so im putting it here so the translation of kapa22 comes with a skin i dont know how to put it off emm and it comes with full quest translation but it doesnt translate the skills or Item descriptions that comes in forceshielder's translation so im putting the links im not intending...