Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

$100 looking for edit EXE upto enchant +21

Discussion on $100 looking for edit EXE upto enchant +21 within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Closed

Closed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] How do I change and edit enchant item?
02/10/2015 - Shaiya PServer Development - 6 Replies
How do I change and edit the enchant items for armor and weapons ? I know there is a Enh. Item option in SH Studio, but how do I change that items because it says something like 25193 right now and the Description says Stale Cheese. But how does stale cheese get linked to that number ? I looked up stale cheese and it does not have the number 25193 any where in its description, So Im confused on how that number matches up with the item... and how would I go about changing it on other...
[Buying] looking to buy upto 1000gold
11/09/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 3 Replies
hey looking to buy your gold, good prices:) skype:keegansteens.16
Selling RPS (upto 80k rps)
07/12/2011 - Rohan - 0 Replies
send me a pm if you want along with the amount your looking for .. the more you buy in bulk the more the discount.. ill be getting more in stock also when i sell account and gear.,
Free TBOT on May 19 upto May 21
05/20/2008 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
juz check bot258.com i dunno if it is real...juz check guys.. and let me know if it is real thnx...
Sicher enchant/// Perfckt enchant
03/17/2007 - Lineage 2 - 6 Replies
kann mir einer einen richtig guten enchant trick sagen/// Everybody knows a very good enchnat trick? *edit* for c5? Germanl2