Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Howto]Set up a Dragonica P-Server

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 1
Which SQL Server should i download?
Database Only
Management Tools
Database with Management Tools
Database with Advanced Services

I guess the 3rd one right?
safuchi is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCuriOS™ View Post
Must i do the server online to conect to the Server?Can u make it for me with teamviewer?

No when you set the Ip to 127.0.0.1 than it's localhost. That means that only the persnons who are connected with the same internet(same Ip) can play on your server.


Quote:
Originally Posted by safuchi View Post
Which SQL Server should i download?
Database Only
Management Tools
Database with Management Tools
Database with Advanced Services

I guess the 3rd one right?
Yes third, but just downlaod sql server 2008.




Here is my new extra but someone must testing it so I can add this. It's howto make your server online. So that everyone on the world with Internet can play on it:





Last edited by [GA]QuiT; 04/02/2011 at 19:54.
[GA]QuiT is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
i do not understand something,

in the video you say to translate with google translate but should i also replace the text with the translation? and if yes should i do this for every *.ini file with korean/chinese text?

also i can't change TB_Patch_Version or second realm name in site config... any ideas?

and when i try to open mcc i get this error...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MMC error.jpg (45.4 KB, 72 views)


Last edited by Reba87; 04/03/2011 at 04:13. Reason: spelling
Reba87 is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 215
Received Thanks: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GA]QuiT View Post
thats dont work because you need a real ip the Hamachi IP dont work ...
and also the firewall setting must chang to its relly difficult to run it online


camoo12345 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 30
The Black Market: 1/0/0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 61
Reba 87 das gleiche problem habe ich auch.
Reba 87 i have the sane problem.

Sry for Double Post.
How to connect with SQL.
Wich is the address help me please with "TeamViewer.
Google it.


Last edited by Mark-; 04/03/2011 at 14:09. Reason: #merged
BrainDown.exe is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
thanx for the quick reply,

but i'm not using Hamachi, i'm trying to connect to local host (127.0.0.1)
but i will check my fire wall settings.
Reba87 is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by camoo12345 View Post
thats dont work because you need a real ip the Hamachi IP dont work ...
and also the firewall setting must chang to its relly difficult to run it online

Then you can set it up with dyndns but hamachi should work. In metin2 there are hundreds of hamachi pserver.

And they put theyre firewall offline. That's it.
[GA]QuiT is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 215
Received Thanks: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GA]QuiT View Post
Then you can set it up with dyndns but hamachi should work. In metin2 there are hundreds of hamachi pserver.

And they put theyre firewall offline. That's it.
Dyndns gives you no Ip only a Websitename when it was cool...

and Hamachi server whit no firewall hacker and Virus can do anything ...
camoo12345 is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 271
The Black Market: 23/0/1
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 9,467
Received Thanks: 2,082
you have ALWAYS an ip in the internet!
DynDNS is an Dynamic Domain Name Server what means that it gives you on your subnetmask a nameserver. this is what you get from it: a domain refers to you ip its pretty much the same as giving your players the ip. but the ip changes in most cases all 24 hours

thats why they made dyndns it always refers to the new ip you have in the internet
Mark- is offline  
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by camoo12345 View Post
Dyndns gives you no Ip only a Websitename when it was cool...

and Hamachi server whit no firewall hacker and Virus can do anything ...

1.) DynDns gives you your normal router Ip.
2.) Do you know soemone who was hacked when he put his firewall off?
[GA]QuiT is offline  
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
"Step 6:
Now all the IPs in the server and the client files to your hamachi Ip rename. Then everything should work."

Does this mean i have to change all IP in TB_SiteServer and TB_Realm also?
and should i also change MachineIP?

Thanks in advance

----------------------------------------Update-----------------------------------

So i tried to change all the IP's to my Hamachi IP
(all *.INI files, and TB_siteServer and TB_Realm) (did not Change Machine IP's)

But i still get the same errors (in image)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fail.jpg (46.5 KB, 64 views)


Last edited by Reba87; 04/03/2011 at 18:59. Reason: update
Reba87 is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
i want to try this,
but can anyone make a good guide wich includes telling what files you need to download etc?
and tell clearly each step what to do?
becouse i really cant understand this guide.

i downloaded:

newmhlz1:
and
newmhlz2:

but from there im clueless. O.o
Thanks in Advance
Greetz


Last edited by dsteen; 04/03/2011 at 21:39.
dsteen is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
well guy's thanx for the help so far, but i've come to the conclusion that it's not worth the effort for me.

i will try again once english server files are available if they ever do,

so untill then goodby and good luck with whatever projects you are woking on
Reba87 is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
DR2_Def is not on the data backup folder... The only ones there are
-dr2_local
-dr2_log
-dr2_member
-dr2_siteconfig
-dr2_user
-dr2-gm

is it ok if that database is not there? please give me the DR2_Def if it is an important file...
kiko86 is offline  
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
thank na kaub
cdamodify is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.