Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LavalonDr is now Reign of Frost!

Discussion on LavalonDr is now Reign of Frost! within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LavalonDr is now Reign of Frost!

Welcome to the Reign of Frost on LavalonDr!
The winter has come to LavalonDr and it doesn’t seem it would be get warmer any time soon. The server is now on Chapter 3, which means you will enjoy some unique features. New maps and bosses are added to the game! Try on the new region Muted Island, and explore all his mysteries:

- The new dungeons; Wolves Den, Specters' Tower and Underground Graveyard.
- New Bosses, Quests and Items!
- Defense Tactics Mode (F7) has been added
- Skill Balancing applied over most classes
- Huge changes in the gameplay, PvP and PvE wise

You could also keep enjoying our special settings: x 15 exp rate, x10 gold amount, x5 gold rate and x 5 drop items quantity, which allows you to farm easier and find a lot of goodies along our maps! Also take advantage of the english speaking server with an active staff to resolve your doubts and our many events. And don’t forget about the three Battle Square open for day, separated by eight hours from each others, so everyone can participate no matter their time zone.
Hope you join us and become a part of the LavalonDR community!You can start playing at
Old 02/28/2011, 12:13   #2

This server is just like original server, just that the drop rates and exp rates are higher. Similar to Muso Dragonica. Nothing special >.>
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/28/2011, 15:25   #3

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by waiyanhlaing View Post
This server is just like original server, just that the drop rates and exp rates are higher. Similar to Muso Dragonica. Nothing special >.>
YES ! THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL!!!!!!!
BORING!!!!
Old 02/28/2011, 18:21   #4

Quote:
Yes, nothing special there! Just one of the only private servers with Reign Of Frost working, which means more items, skills, dungeons, mobs, bosses, maps... And with higher rates that the official, so you can try features faster and is a lot cheaper. And completely english speaking, so you don't have to learn chinese to talk with other players. Of course, maybe you cant be very objetive about it, if we keep in mind that you are promoting a chinese server in a thread above.
Old 03/01/2011, 14:53   #5

Well promoting a chinese server or whatsoever doesn't concern you as long as I don't come and post the chinese server links and their advantages in this thread right? I was just simply giving my opinion. No offence done, and yeah you are right it's the only private server with the Reign Of Frost. Other than that it is a copy of Muso Dragonica. MusoDR also have tonnes of English speakers.
Old 03/01/2011, 18:39   #6

elite*gold: 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiK0 View Post
YES ! THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL!!!!!!!
BORING!!!!
Was für Müll müssen solche kleinen Kinder wie du nur Schreiben? Dieser Server ist nicht wie MuSoDr ! Er ist besser ! Welcher Server läuft zur Zeit auf "Reign of Forest" und ist Englisch? Auf welchem Server bekommst du solche billigen CS Items, für soviel Cash die du mit einer 10€ PSC Kaufen kannst? Alter bevor du son **** postest, denk einfach mal nach.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey thank you, that you have opened this thread I hope this will be found in time a few more German or English-speaking players on the server, I have already opened the first guild, the name is: Crystarium I hope this joint in this guild.

Enrage: Leader
Cloudi: Vice Leader

By the way I wrote it in English only and the English-speaking players can read.
Old 03/02/2011, 15:11   #7

Quote:
Well promoting a chinese server or whatsoever doesn't concern you as long as I don't come and post the chinese server links and their advantages in this thread right? I was just simply giving my opinion. No offence done, and yeah you are right it's the only private server with the Reign Of Frost. Other than that it is a copy of Muso Dragonica. MusoDR also have tonnes of English speakers.
I know you are simply giving your opinion, I'm just saying is not a very objetive one because you play in other server. And I dont know how we can be a copy of MusoDr, if Muso never had an update in all this time and in LavalonDr it only has been a month since we opened and already have Reign of Frost. And we even give more coins for donation and do the convertion for dolars/eu, a thing that muso doesn't do. We also have an active staff (you will know that doesn't happens in muso if you check their forums) and if the rates are similar (not the same) is because that is what the creators of the server prefer only.
Old 03/02/2011, 18:14   #8

musoDR & evoDR better than this ... so bored server many player are leaving this server
Old 03/03/2011, 00:14   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerek View Post
musoDR & evoDR better than this ... so bored server many player are leaving this server
Yes, I'm sure you have the statistics in your power to make such a sentence O.o
Old 03/03/2011, 05:38   #10

Well what he says is true about the update and staffs. I have seen their forum it's really active though and somehow found some game players and GM Lilith fighting over stuff about donators(Donators owning the game) while normal players are suffering. Anyway I am going to try this out, there is a bit of lag on muso. Let's see how this server is maintained .
Old 03/03/2011, 16:40   #11

just ignore let them runserver for sure if not change this server will closed hehe
Old 03/03/2011, 16:44   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerek View Post
just ignore let them runserver for sure if not change this server will closed hehe
Man your english is terrible ..
Old 03/03/2011, 16:46   #13

elite*gold: 271
Received Thanks: 2,082
meldsa please dont make useless posts!
#warned
Old 03/12/2011, 12:50   #14

this serveris so amazing :P
Old 03/13/2011, 11:35   #15

A well-balance server, friendly community, 99% complete and up-to-date patch.

Much better than any DR-PV I have played.