Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Hacks for Dragonica Fantasy Server

Discussion on Buying Hacks for Dragonica Fantasy Server within the Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying Hacks for Dragonica Fantasy Server

as the title says I am welling to pay for working hacks for that server if anyone have the hacks we can discuss everything through PM
Old 03/23/2015, 11:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
I don't have any hacks though i know of working glitches within the server including a dupe glitch as well as a glitch for the SW class that essentially lets u avoid all dmg received; thus enabling you to breeze through dungeons given that u have high atk of course. In regards to the dupe glitch, the rates of success aren't that high and take several hrs for 2-3 successful dupes, requiring several clients. Therefore, if you are unable to do so i would highly recommend on not purchasing this glitch from me. If you are also interested in past glitches that have been patched in addition, i also know of some which may or may not help u in finding more flaws within the game. Just shoot me a PM and i'll give u more details and we can negotiate a pirce.