Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to duplicate item in 2014 ?

Discussion on How to duplicate item in 2014 ? within the Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How to duplicate item in 2014 ?

Hello, I need someone explain to me how do I duplicate items in 2014.

I need what kind of software do I have modified files or something like that?

I need more information about this, if someone would have the generosity to explain to me, I would thank all my heart è_é

Sorry for my english, I'm not very good

Similar Threads Similar Threads
item duplicate
07/21/2013 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hy guys,i was looking all over this forum,trying to figure out,how to duplicate something,well..i found a few posts,with stall networks and things as you can all see,the stall network is off right now,i mean all the new servers,if you press "f" it won't happen anything,the new "stall networks" is next to trader npc ( hotan ) it's that guy/trol on "something" buffalo,or what ever it's his name :) so my question it's... without stall networks,on the new servers,or what ever,old servers,...
Item Duplicate :o
05/19/2009 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
hey there, i am playing on the server: Different Kal. And there some ppl get blocked because of Item Duplicate. Is this Hack working?! And HOW to do this? If i try t think logical i dont guess a way to duplicate an item?! Yours,
how to duplicate item?
04/27/2009 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
can someone to tell me to duplicate item:mofo:
DUPLICATE ITEM
06/14/2008 - Archlord - 0 Replies
hi , somone know how dupe item ( i mean pre order item ) ( trick ) or WPE thx
ITEM DUPLICATE AGAIN!
12/25/2007 - Metin2 - 32 Replies
GUYS, I KNOW THAT DUPLICATE ITEMS IS NOT POSSIBLE ON THE SERVER SIDE, BUT PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE WHO WILL SHOW ME AND EXPLAIN EXACTLY HOW CAN I DUPLICATE ITEMS ON SLOT 5 LIKE THAT POLISH GUY DID, PLEASE PM ME OR WRITE IN THIS TOPIC, JUST ANSWER ME AND EXPLAIN HOW TO DO IT IN CHEAT ENGINE, WHAT VALUE AND THAT OTHER THINGS STEP BY STEP. GERMAN: KERLE, WEISS Ich, DASS DOPPELTE EINZELTEILE NICHT MÖGLICH AUF Der BEDIENER-SEITE IST, ABER GEFALLE Mir BENÖTIGE, das JEMAND, ZEIGT Who MICH...