Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WANTED: DSEE Testers

Discussion on WANTED: DSEE Testers within the Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old 08/24/2009, 22:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
please can i test too
pleasse

lvl 18 mage xD

please
Old 08/24/2009, 22:28   #17

I know you said enough, but if you, for some reason, need any more people later I'm willing to help. I have a lvl 4x Priest and know some programming (Java, C++, etc, but not much Assembly).
Old 08/24/2009, 23:41   #18

You're probably full of testers by now but i figured i would try. I have a lvl 43 Myrmydon and it might be useful too you since i have new skills to test for the NoCD-issue. Also i think i could help you orient the hack towards melee classes as well, since all hacks up 'till now seemed to be working better for ranged users. Cheers and good luck.
Old 08/24/2009, 23:54   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardcreaver View Post
You're probably full of testers by now but i figured i would try. I have a lvl 43 Myrmydon and it might be useful too you since i have new skills to test for the NoCD-issue. Also i think i could help you orient the hack towards melee classes as well, since all hacks up 'till now seemed to be working better for ranged users. Cheers and good luck.
your right, im full with testers which makes me think that this might not have been the greatest idea. Ill release beta versions semi publicly by putting them in an extra folder where you have to type in a public password, this should at least keep the completely retarded people out ^^

The sub Versions are in the folder DSEEP and the account is tester // 123456
(IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACCESS THAT DONT ASK PLEASE)
The full Versions are in the folder DSEE
Old 08/25/2009, 00:17   #20

thanks to make the beta puplic really nice
but when i want to start ur exe from the site it says the dll were not made for this application?
defect? or is it me?
Old 08/25/2009, 07:57   #21

you should note what new features are in the DSEEP folder, so we know what to look for. just add a readme or something
Old 08/25/2009, 17:33   #22

Its looking good for the beta, i implemented basic AutoX but i won't release until i found a nice way for you to choose keys and conditions.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2009, 20:20   #23

nce nice nice
Old 08/25/2009, 21:48   #24

elite*gold: 20
I would help in the testing, but I'm getting very busy lately. xD
Old 08/26/2009, 05:46   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacko7 View Post
I would help in the testing, but I'm getting very busy lately. xD
DSEE HAS LEFT THE ALPHA STATUS

I proudly present you DSEE 0.1(00.0.0), i decided to elevate it into Beta status because it is not fully able to bot without any extra tools on all major Versions of Windows (even 98 if you have your own injector !).

Hack Features:
1. Vacuum Hack, pull monsters towards you !
2. Jump Freeze, float in the Air just like having a jetpack !
3. No Cooldown, *DAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKA*
4. Fully customizeable Hotkeys:
5. Fully customizeable rotation for skills and items ! (This is awesome check it out)
6. Windows XP Gameguard (only specific botting functions) bypass ! (NO SUCKY GAMEPAD CRAP ANYMORE)

- Choose your keys wisely since they are systemwide and block others from using them.
- END;POS; and other significant keys are used by Windows, overwriting them won't work.
- F Keys and the whole numpad are perfect candidates
- You can also set shift/alt/strg modifiers to set your hotkey, just use them while configurating.

STRG+ALT+WIN+SHIFT+X could be your Vac !!! XD

A few pointers for the botting system:

1. Create a new Condition by giving it a name and parameters, leave the ones you don't need blank. Press Save / Add.
2. Select the condition from the dropdown menu in the skill settings.
3. Select a Key, this is the key that will be pressed when your parameters are satisfied.
4. Very important: Press Save

To start botting now, press Run: to stop botting press Run again ^^
Your Botting settings will only be applied when the bot is started so if you change a setting, press run twice to restart.

anyway, its 5:41 am and i took way too long to create this, if anyone would kindly create a picture tutorial for less intelligent people that would be great since i need to sleep

hf hacking and Botting !

I hope to get great feedback from you guys !
Old 08/27/2009, 12:51   #26

hi, i can't use it, i already login to my character but dunno how to activate this hack. can anyone make a guide on how to use it. TQ
Old 08/27/2009, 13:31   #27

Greetings Kane69,

I'd like to be one of your beta testers.
I've got quite a few chars (German Dragonica).

- 37 Ranger
- 41 Warlock
- 31 Hunter
- 27 Assassin

I've got quite a good knowledge on beta testing and therefore I'd be a good candidate on testing your hacks.

(by the way, the "ms-timer" on your hack is a bit off)

--

About me:
I'm 23, from Berlin (Germany) and I study on the Free University of Berlin.

Have a nice one.
Old 08/27/2009, 13:34   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazyy View Post
Greetings Kane69,

I'd like to be one of your beta testers.
I've got quite a few chars (German Dragonica).

- 37 Ranger
- 41 Warlock
- 31 Hunter
- 27 Assassin

I've got quite a good knowledge on beta testing and therefore I'd be a good candidate on testing your hacks.

(by the way, the "ms-timer" on your hack is a bit off)

--

About me:
I'm 23, from Berlin (Germany) and I study on the Free University of Berlin.

Have a nice one.
as i said before in this thread the public is my testing facility, the times value does some bogus stuff yes: im working on it.
Old 08/27/2009, 13:37   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane49 View Post
as i said before in this thread the public is my testing facility, the times value does some bogus stuff yes: im working on it.
My bad, I've just seen it.
Thanks for the good work.
Old 08/27/2009, 13:58   #30

I get a message saying the program is for Dragonica EU...if I click ok, it closes DSEE. (And yes, I am using Dragonica EU )

Also, If I ignore the message and press the hotkeys, nothing happens and 5 seconds later I get logged out and a message saying "Server not responding"