Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mobs not respawning

Discussion on Mobs not respawning within the Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mobs not respawning

Hey guys, I have a question about monsters not respawning in the boss maps. I get in there separate the boss from the regular monsters and kill them and they don't respawn... anybody know what the problem would happen to be?
Old 08/23/2009, 01:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
Mobs only spawn in MM F3-F4 starting from Whitetooth. Also Nightlord MM does not respawn mobs.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Monster not Respawning
06/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Ok i seem to be having a problem with these one monsters i added and they wont respawn for some Reason any ideal why? i dont think there is a spawn delay but can someoen tell me how to check to see
About Respawning Hack...
06/11/2009 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
This is my first post in this forum... I have the basic knowledge of UCE 5.4 or 5.5... I know how to use combo,noskilldealy,map,honor hack.... All I want to know is the hack that make u respawn the same spot when u reconnect.... ... is There a hack like this??? if theres any.. kindly post a guide on this thread... Thanks for those who'll help.... Gospeed
I need a help regarding respawning near berderk faello
03/25/2009 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
anyone here who know the hack of easiest way killing berderk faello? i mean whenever you get DC coz of speedhack instead of respawning at the entrance of lakeside you'll respawn near berderk faello. i also tried x and y coordinates hack but nothing happen. also map merge DS and LS but my problem in map merge was everytime i get DC coz of speedhack when im come back i respawned at the grave cross in DS then going to DS town to kill berderk it also wasting the time bcoz of travel. thank for those...
12 instantly respawning mobs (>lvl 74)
12/22/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
Didn't want to post this until I myself got to 80 using the method. In Zul'Drak there is a quest chain amongst the Knights of the Ebon Blade. Starting with An Invitation, of Sorts... - Quest - World of Warcraft and ending with Betrayal - Quest - World of Warcraft in which you will have to kill Drakuru while taming some very strong Troll. Where that quest takes place, on top of a necropolis, amongst the sides there are 12 geists, stacked in packs of three each. These geists will always...