Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FAQ] by Kirai07

Discussion on [FAQ] by Kirai07 within the Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old 08/17/2009, 07:39   #31

elite*gold: 0
well, as for me, i won't be able to play other online games because it says game guard doesn't work or direct X is missing .

let me learn more about it and i'll correct my mistake, thank you for pointing it out.

To capique : ah, i see what you're trying to say . but like you said, Final Decision hits all targets around the user but it is said that Final Decision doesn't work . so im quite confused if it works or not. whichever way, i'll edit it and give credit to you . thank you
Old 08/17/2009, 07:40   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacko7 View Post
Now this deserves a sticky. Congratulations. =P

#Stuck.
thank you . =)
Old 08/17/2009, 08:25   #33

when u guys is hitting but no damage to the monster
u may check on this few things

1) cool down hack is it on
normal hit can't be done when this cool down hack is on

2) use mini map when u r hitting monster
so u may see clearly where the monster spot, those get vacum will show blinking in mini map. if in ur screen, the monster still there but no damage on monster, means the monsetr walk too far from you. easiest way is off vacum and walk to the monster and on it back

3) is that ur vacum distance too far
recommend distance is 200, even d vacum can reach 400 but u wont hit any in this distance.

*vacum post for +20 is thebest post for hit and loot.
Old 08/17/2009, 10:33   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirai07 View Post
1)
Q) Will my weapon be destroy if it hit 0 duration ?
A) No, you are still able to hit the monster but you'll lose 50% of the original damage .

2)
Q) How do i bot in Boss Maps ?
A) [STEP 1]Lure the Boss into a corner away from the spawns, [STEP 2]Jump and freeze, [STEP 3] move towards the monsters, [STEP 4] On your Vacuum hack, [STEP 5] Set Vacuum distance to 100-175, [STEP 6] Vacuum Position to +20(so you can still pick up loots) and start botting .
NOTE : Be sure that you did not vacuum the boss, if you do so, repeat from step 1 .

3)
Q) If i am under level, am i able to enter high level MM ?
A) No, there's a cap for every MM .
SOLUTION : Get someone to bring you in F3 or F4, at the Stage before BOSS, move some place where they can't see you, JUMP high in to the air til you can't see the ground, freeze and afk 5-10mins. DO NOT fear if they kick you as you will not be ported out from the MM. Once they're gone, you may start your magic .

4)
Q) Will i get caught if i bot in Boss Map ?
A) Yes, but the chances are slim .
FACTS : We're hacking the game, so one way or another, GMs have their ways to catch hackers .

5)
Q) My hack won't work, what am i doing wrong ?
A) The version of your hack maybe outdated, Read more from the forums, Ask round, find out what did you do wrong . No pain, No Gain .

6)
Q) Does this hack make you invulnerable ? (Question by sighface)
A) No, there's no God-mode at the moment, but you will not get hit by ground attacks if you're on air .
SOLUTION : Freeze hack will be your God-mode for now .

7)
Q) Can i Alt+Tab when i'm botting ?
A) Yes, you may . the program Frognik has created works like magic .

8)
Q) I can't play other online games while i'm botting Dragonica, why is it so ?
A) FuckDragonica disables a firewall/program which allows us to hack Dragonica, which disables us from opening game-like program. if you wish to know more about it, ask round or just look for Frognik .
NOTE : Base on my understanding, Some are able to play other online games while botting and some are not even able to open any other program . (still looking for a solution, try asking around first .)

9)
Q) Vacuum hack is broken, i can hit the monster but i can't damage them. Why ?
A) The hacks that we use are all Client-Side, which means it's only to our screen that the monsters are vacuumed . The reason why you can hit but can't damage them is because on the Server-Side the monsters are not in range .
Solution : Try to off your Vacuum hack, look for the original position of that monster, go near it, on your Vacuum hack and try hit it, it should work already .

10)
Q) CD hack won't work, i can spam my skills but it won't hit the anything . Why ?
A) You have to check if the skill you're using is usable by the CD hack .
[SOLUTION] : Check out the

--------------------------------------------------------------------
[Guide] : how to bot in Boss Map .

move some where near the green shadow and you may afk .

[Guide for Jester] : by capique .
Final disicion = hit creep around u
Violent blow/gatling gush = hit creep INFRONT of u..

So if u are using final disicion , when u jump freeze like the pic, u will hit mobs that spawn from A to C, but if u are using violent blow, u will hit mobs that spawn from B-C only.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

there we go.

-------------------------------------
Credits goes to Elitepvpers, Zacko7 and Frognik .
Thank for u upload u SS thank very much..nice tut
Old 08/17/2009, 10:38   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirai07 View Post
1)
Q) Will my weapon be destroy if it hit 0 duration ?
A) No, you are still able to hit the monster but you'll lose 50% of the original damage .

2)
Q) How do i bot in Boss Maps ?
A) [STEP 1]Lure the Boss into a corner away from the spawns, [STEP 2]Jump and freeze, [STEP 3] move towards the monsters, [STEP 4] On your Vacuum hack, [STEP 5] Set Vacuum distance to 100-175, [STEP 6] Vacuum Position to +20(so you can still pick up loots) and start botting .
NOTE : Be sure that you did not vacuum the boss, if you do so, repeat from step 1 .

3)
Q) If i am under level, am i able to enter high level MM ?
A) No, there's a cap for every MM .
SOLUTION : Get someone to bring you in F3 or F4, at the Stage before BOSS, move some place where they can't see you, JUMP high in to the air til you can't see the ground, freeze and afk 5-10mins. DO NOT fear if they kick you as you will not be ported out from the MM. Once they're gone, you may start your magic .

4)
Q) Will i get caught if i bot in Boss Map ?
A) Yes, but the chances are slim .
FACTS : We're hacking the game, so one way or another, GMs have their ways to catch hackers .

5)
Q) My hack won't work, what am i doing wrong ?
A) The version of your hack maybe outdated, Read more from the forums, Ask round, find out what did you do wrong . No pain, No Gain .

6)
Q) Does this hack make you invulnerable ? (Question by sighface)
A) No, there's no God-mode at the moment, but you will not get hit by ground attacks if you're on air .
SOLUTION : Freeze hack will be your God-mode for now .

7)
Q) Can i Alt+Tab when i'm botting ?
A) Yes, you may . the program Frognik has created works like magic .

8)
Q) I can't play other online games while i'm botting Dragonica, why is it so ?
A) FuckDragonica disables a firewall/program which allows us to hack Dragonica, which disables us from opening game-like program. if you wish to know more about it, ask round or just look for Frognik .
NOTE : Base on my understanding, Some are able to play other online games while botting and some are not even able to open any other program . (still looking for a solution, try asking around first .)

9)
Q) Vacuum hack is broken, i can hit the monster but i can't damage them. Why ?
A) The hacks that we use are all Client-Side, which means it's only to our screen that the monsters are vacuumed . The reason why you can hit but can't damage them is because on the Server-Side the monsters are not in range .
Solution : Try to off your Vacuum hack, look for the original position of that monster, go near it, on your Vacuum hack and try hit it, it should work already .

10)
Q) CD hack won't work, i can spam my skills but it won't hit the anything . Why ?
A) You have to check if the skill you're using is usable by the CD hack .
[SOLUTION] : Check out the

[Guide] : how to bot in Boss Map .

move some where near the green shadow and you may afk .

[Guide for Jester] : by capique .
Final disicion = hit creep around u
Violent blow/gatling gush = hit creep INFRONT of u..

So if u are using final disicion , when u jump freeze like the pic, u will hit mobs that spawn from A to C, but if u are using violent blow, u will hit mobs that spawn from B-C only.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

there we go.

-------------------------------------
Credits goes to Elitepvpers, Zacko7 and Frognik .

I like u word=.= Lonely Boss hahaha
o Ya i have notther question...i can't pick up my item after i set my VacPosition +20..im using hunter..
Old 08/17/2009, 10:58   #36

you should be able to pick up items in Boss Maps while botting, but it's a different story outside of the boss map . This is still beyond my understanding on how the Vacuum hack works . but from experience, i face the same problem as you when im outside of boss maps . anyway, the items don't worth that much . what we want is the level now, and when we're at the higher lvl. gold/items will come in easily . =)
Old 08/17/2009, 12:13   #37

Since this is a FAQ, I reckon I should post this problem on this Thread.

I've been using FuckDragonica for about 1 week with my Assassin & From my observation, if FuckDragonica is not on, the skill Aerial Frenzy can only hit 2 mobs max even when it is at lvl 5 which should hit 6 mobs & it seems the even the rest of the skills are affected slightly. Such as Rocket Punch is not as accurate or wide spread as before, Violent Blow seems to have reduced Area of Effect(use to be able to hit mobs slight to the left & right).
I've no knowledge in Hacking nor knowlegeable in Programming so Im not sure what has caused this.
Im guessing that this Hack program has permenantly altered on the game's files some way in which even when hack is not activated, the direction & distance of mobs that my char's skills can affect is shorten(which is most likely due to the Vaccum Hack).
My question is, IS there a way to reverse this effect?
Old 08/17/2009, 12:23   #38

Huge thanks that is one pic of help !!!!!
Old 08/17/2009, 12:36   #39

Thank kirai..i will try later ^^ thanks anyway
Old 08/17/2009, 16:12   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodney79 View Post
Since this is a FAQ, I reckon I should post this problem on this Thread.

I've been using FuckDragonica for about 1 week with my Assassin & From my observation, if FuckDragonica is not on, the skill Aerial Frenzy can only hit 2 mobs max even when it is at lvl 5 which should hit 6 mobs & it seems the even the rest of the skills are affected slightly. Such as Rocket Punch is not as accurate or wide spread as before, Violent Blow seems to have reduced Area of Effect(use to be able to hit mobs slight to the left & right).
I've no knowledge in Hacking nor knowlegeable in Programming so Im not sure what has caused this.
Im guessing that this Hack program has permenantly altered on the game's files some way in which even when hack is not activated, the direction & distance of mobs that my char's skills can affect is shorten(which is most likely due to the Vaccum Hack).
My question is, IS there a way to reverse this effect?
my best say will be restart dragonica without the hack and play if you want the original skill capability . to be honest, i don't even know what program they use to hack dragonica because the only program i know how to use is Cheat engine . but instead of looking at the down side, let's be grateful that we're able to hack .
To your question : i can't help you, sorry. but maybe Zacko7 knows something about it . =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2009, 16:15   #41

just sharing my hacking experience .
your welcome all .
Old 08/17/2009, 20:26   #42

oh ya... for those u guys said didn't auto pick up...
actually auto attack function in fd is send attack and loot packet
so when u use d function it will auto attack and loot
if u press x urself it wont auto loot tat's d crew
Old 08/17/2009, 20:38   #43

If i am not wrong, you can disable and able auto loot in the option button .
Without the hack, that is . Try setting your auto loot to be activated .
Old 08/17/2009, 22:39   #44

boting in mm will detected by the auto send back to town system ?
Old 08/17/2009, 22:41   #45

Has never happened to me before, but i did get DC before .