Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FuckDragonica 0.908.3001 Test for EU (gPotato)

Discussion on FuckDragonica 0.908.3001 Test for EU (gPotato) within the Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dragonica category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/15/2009, 16:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEAD.crasher View Post
why dont i get a awnser
This is how i open hack

1. Start hack
2. Start Dragonica ( you will see the hack window change from Cmd Prompt window to normal window )
3. Login and use Hacks
Old 08/15/2009, 17:02   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dds View Post
Also, bei mir funktioniert fast alles ohne Probleme.
Ich würde nur gern wissen, wie ich dieses Statusfenster öffne, das auf dem Screenshot offen ist. Oo

edit: Schon gut...
Hat sich beim ersten Mal irgendwie nicht geöffnet.
Funktioniert alles wunderbar.
Dear mr stupid ,

Please kindly write in English because mostly , we cant understand what languange are you talking.
Old 08/15/2009, 17:15   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentjay View Post
This is how i open hack

1. Start hack
2. Start Dragonica ( you will see the hack window change from Cmd Prompt window to normal window )
3. Login and use Hacks
i did that, but when i picked a character and loaded the load page, the program shuts off....???
Old 08/15/2009, 22:41   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by exp150 View Post
Dear mr stupid ,

Please kindly write in English because mostly , we cant understand what languange are you talking.
HEHE i like ur answer Dear stupid rofl
Old 08/15/2009, 23:32   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by xplosion View Post
HEHE i like ur answer Dear stupid rofl
lold!, who has a bypass for EU?
Old 08/16/2009, 01:04   #21

Chaos Great thanks for your hard work now i see a hope for EU hacking xDD. anyway i can tell that all of the hacks inside are working hmm 1 thing i saw that doesnt work well No Cd hmmm i did went to list of working skills for no cd and i have experienced other no cd hacks for other games so basically it works good with long casting time skills hmmmm but this time this thing doesn't work its clientsided. well but i hope to see more and more coming from now on to europe.
hmm 1 suggestion i have is:
the vacum is a really nice thing 1 thing that ruins it that you are getting hits hmm so you have to jump freez but most skills knock down enemy's and in air its really much of pain in the *** because they cant fall and you also cant attack them =/ so i suggest making long range vacum attack so the mobs wont hit you just an idea i know that the hack have Vacum location and stuff but its also somewhat client side they still hit you well hope to see more stuff coming.
Old 08/16/2009, 11:01   #22

Awsome.
I used it yesterday

One thing though, the jump freeze kinda goes weird.
Im not sure if it works trough adresses looted from CE, but im guessing the adress refreshes alot, and the hack has a tough time to keep setting them back.
So when im jump freezing, i often see an animation of like im jumping, and i constantly fall down and warp back up again, it kinda bugs me becouse i do get hit with vac on.

But the weird part is, this didnt start happening after i set my screen to fullscreen,
it was working perfect for around 1 hour. and then BOOM, trippy.
Old 08/16/2009, 13:59   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfly2 View Post
Chaos Great thanks for your hard work now i see a hope for EU hacking xDD. anyway i can tell that all of the hacks inside are working hmm 1 thing i saw that doesnt work well No Cd hmmm i did went to list of working skills for no cd and i have experienced other no cd hacks for other games so basically it works good with long casting time skills hmmmm but this time this thing doesn't work its clientsided. well but i hope to see more and more coming from now on to europe.
the vacum is a really nice thing 1 thing that ruins it that you are getting hits hmm so you have to jump freez but most skills knock down enemy's and in air its really much of pain in the *** because they cant fall and you also cant attack them =/ so i suggest making long range vacum attack so the mobs wont hit you just an idea i know that the hack have Vacum location and stuff but its also somewhat client side they still hit you well hope to see more stuff coming.
you mean like a demi vac?
Old 08/16/2009, 16:26   #24

if the vac was like maplestory would be awsome
Old 08/16/2009, 17:28   #25

this works on vista64 ?

confirmed, yes this works on EU version with OS vista64
Old 08/16/2009, 17:56   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfly2 View Post
Useless to post here, go instead. Frognik made the hack, not Chaosbelow.
Old 08/16/2009, 18:49   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt1112 View Post
Useless to post here, go instead. Frognik made the hack, not Chaosbelow.
Pwnd by filter I hate it when people try to do this when people are trying to help, not get any credit but w.e.
Old 08/16/2009, 21:26   #28

the CMD doesnt change at all when i open the game, anyone know why?
Old 08/16/2009, 22:35   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehike112 View Post
you mean like a demi vac?
that's a really good idea long time didn't see that hack though i remember something happened and it was completely removed dunno xD.

btw ofcourse i know who made the hack i just said what i was thinking at that moment and also the thanks was for the share ofcourse ^^.
Old 08/17/2009, 01:21   #30

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPeeka View Post
Pwnd by filter I hate it when people try to do this when people are trying to help, not get any credit but w.e.
Tee hee. I love the filter. =P
Closed Thread