Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FuckDragonica 0.1.25 (IAH) Free

Discussion on FuckDragonica 0.1.25 (IAH) Free within the Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dragonica category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/16/2010, 00:20   #226

elite*gold: 0
can some 1 send me link or file..dragonica hack??im window 7 user~
Old 07/18/2010, 07:47   #227

elite*gold: 0
i gues this one is not working
Old 07/23/2010, 05:43   #228

elite*gold: 20
Check the release dates, guys. This hack was patched almost a year ago.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FuckDragonica v1.27 Free [IAHgames]
08/24/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 60 Replies
So yeah it's free for testing until the next major patch. Please report any bugs or crashes as my code uses somewhat "exotic" methods to get past hackshield. MEDIA FIRE FuckDragonicaFree.rar Original post http://http://dragonica.*****.net/index.php?showto pic=46330
FuckDragonica 1.27
08/21/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
As titled, we no longer need FD 1.26 as there is a new patch 1.27.... G_G frognik must be jumping through the roof if he is about to release 1.26... Just a gentle reminder to all eager player waiting for FD. Be it those that had paid or those who started from 1.25 onwards, Please be a little patient, wait for frognik to post his new patched FD. Whinning & complaining will not make the situation any better. Enjoy the game without hack for a while. Its not the end of the world.:(
FuckDragonica Free
08/13/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies
Guyz...there is a good news...... original post from frognic Ok, here are the facts: 1- Paypal has our account on hold. 2- IAHgames keeps patching. 3- You guys have been awesome. Considering these three very important facts, Frognik and Flam have decided to
HOW TO >> FUCKDRAGONICA
08/10/2009 - Dragonica - 8 Replies
Open fuckdragonica then open the game.. ok is injected but in version 1.22 cracked u can teleport to other areas, all functions of the hack works but when u prezz Z in any portal, doesnt teleport, anyone know why?'-' eidt: i got telepost but now, character doesnt deals damage in monsters.. LOL