Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook > Dragon City
You last visited: Today at 17:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DZTools Hack Website [ All Games Hack ] [ Sarthak Hax is Back! ]

Discussion on DZTools Hack Website [ All Games Hack ] [ Sarthak Hax is Back! ] within the Dragon City forum part of the Facebook category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DZTools Hack Website [ All Games Hack ] [ Sarthak Hax is Back! ]

Hello! We are back again with our website with .net domain and premium hosting! You will never face downtime.
We have all tools and latest hacks, which no one has.

Screenshot of Website:

Link:

Enjoy!
Old 03/11/2015, 10:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Not Working and seem fake with those imaginary number

Tags
dc, ml, social point

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Social Points Games Hack Tool [All Games] [Vinh Phu and Sarthak]
02/21/2016 - Facebook - 5 Replies
Hello! I was excited to work with someone else! I worked with Vinh Phu and made social points game hack! Open the Tool! Close it! Open it again! Choose any game. Now Choose the hack options of that game (You will see that in bottom of hack) When you selected everything. Press on "Show me Submit Tool" It will remove "Click here before using hack" and show you the "Submit tool". No need to click on adfly or Linkbucks. Click on Submit tool and enjoy! http://www.sendspace.com/file/nnms8c ...
[Release] Dztools! Social Points Games Hack [ Premium Website ] [ Resolvers Too ]
06/15/2014 - Dragon City - 1 Replies
Hello Peeps! I want to share a best website I have ever seen on this world. Owners of Web : Sarthak || Yayang Features: Skype Resolver Dragon City Social Wars Social Empires Facebook ID Finder
[Release] Dragon City 5M Food Hack + 1M Exp Hack Tool [ Sarthak || Vutrans ]
06/12/2014 - Dragon City - 21 Replies
Hey! Vutrans and Sarthak came up with 5M Food Hack + 1M Exp Hack. Notes: When you open software. You will see a message. Continue to use. Need .NET Framework 4 to work :) 1) Open the Software. You will get Error. Ignore and press " Continue " 2) Input Your Facebook ID and Session ID 3) Press on " Give me 5M Food " 4) Enjoy your Food!