Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook > Dragon City
You last visited: Today at 16:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do i know how much i played DC?

Discussion on How do i know how much i played DC? within the Dragon City forum part of the Facebook category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How do i know how much i played DC?

So Hello!!Im new
I use the Dit lep xep tool and new-skys
Everything works (Food,Gold,XP....)
Exept for the gems hack.It says "cannot receive gems for this account."
I read a previous topic saying i had to play DC for a month.The question is i don't know for how long ive been playing?
Any ways to know how long??
(Is there another gems hack?)
Thank youuuuuuuuuu
Old 11/25/2014, 18:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
Same here :'(

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Never played before.
03/28/2014 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Hello ePvPe'rs, I want to start with thanking you guys for making this forum so good, I've been for a while arround but not posting or anything, just looking. My request is : Can you please, give me some tutorials and servers to play WOW ?! All of my friends play it but I never played before. I heard it's complicated with a lot of crafting .. Sorry if wrong section :D. Best regards. :handsdown:
Hey, what game is most played?
09/04/2009 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Hey, just joined the forums ... actually really greatful since i can finally play mabinogi with the guide u guys have... but reading ur name interested me since of elitepvpers... i actually <3 pvp ... and also atm looking for a game to play thats worth the time invested in it... so what games are the majority of players playing?
Can GM see how man you played?
04/22/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
This is a list of command: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-exploits-h acks-bots-tools-macros/231861-gm-hack.html Now i ask myself if GM can see munch time you've played dekaron.......?? P.S. ups sry for title XD
Played 1-80
12/16/2008 - World of Warcraft - 12 Replies
huhu da ich vllt. wieder einen char hochlvln will wollt ich fragen wie lang es dauert von 1-60 mit dem neuen 3x xp werbt einen freund bonus also wie lang von 1-60 und dann wie lang gesammt 1-80? mfg medix
Have you played without a bot
06/07/2007 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Hey i was just curious as to whether most of us or not have ever handgrinded and for what length of time and if they think you have a better knowledge of you characters workings with handgrinding over botting. I personally have handgrinded my char to 52 then got into the botting comunity for me i love to pvp and do trade runs and theiving ect.. but when it come to lvling there seems to be no exitment without the bot i probably would have given up and moved on to a new game i know how wrong of...