Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook > Dragon City
You last visited: Today at 04:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DragonCity Gems & Food & Gold Exp Hack all Here

Discussion on DragonCity Gems & Food & Gold Exp Hack all Here within the Dragon City forum part of the Facebook category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DragonCity Gems & Food & Gold Exp Hack all Here

Like Please The New page Will Share The Best Hacks For ur Best Game
لايك و مشاركة بليييز سننشر الهكر الافضل للعبتكم المفضلة ^_^

Thnx Bro
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2014, 17:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
work.but not checked. thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Gems / Gold / Food / Dragons (Dragoncity)
09/20/2014 - Dragon City - 15 Replies
Want Some Free Dragons ? Just PM Me With Your ID , And Session ! I Will Put 30M Gold + Some Gems + Free Dragons + MOREE It seems some little kid keeps deleting a ton of peoples stuff, so please if you wanna keep your stuff, do not post it, PM and you will be fine. i can try and restore some of your stuff too.
[DRAGONCITY] Hack (Food, Gold, XP, 5 GEMS/Week, Expand island, AND MORE ! )
11/15/2013 - Dragon City - 13 Replies
Hi we bring you all today a new tool Dragon City. she found many uses, such as taking all the trees and rocks of the islands, liberating all islands, Dragons free, buy dragon by 25gems among others ... I'm posting because I'm tired of seeing many people posting Gems hackers, food, gold and no work so have fun :D (more if someone has hacker gems that really works ... please give me some? haha FBID: 100002529813649 thanks !)
[Real]-Not*Fake"DragonCity[Gems+Gold+Food]Just*Follow*the*Intruction
10/11/2013 - Facebook - 3 Replies
*Ok, So Now, All You Have to do is Follow the Instruction Step One : Register this Website Link Step two : If you Finish Register Post 2 Cheats Or anything on Forums . Click here to Post 2 Cheats Like this : Example , New Dragon City Hack 2013 Download : MediaFire.com/*****Adtq
infinte gold and food for DragonCity and 5k gems for ML
09/24/2013 - Facebook - 3 Replies
link : ( Patched ) :handsdown: :handsdown: Patched