Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook > Dragon City
You last visited: Today at 01:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]dragon city dragons lvl 9999 !

Discussion on [Request]dragon city dragons lvl 9999 ! within the Dragon City forum part of the Facebook category.

Old 05/06/2014, 06:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 4,035
Now you do not have a dragon lv 9999 without playing on test server...
If you want 3 stars dragon you can use gems to buy combat world reset (4 gems / 3 combats) at
Old 05/06/2014, 17:44   #17

Hey guys,

I dont know how to do exactly as that video, but i know a way to hack dragon with some millions level (heath and hit point also millions). However it is only available in smart phone.
Here is my guide for your reference, but game will not be fun any more:

using Vutrans 's Multi-tool
move any your storage egg to any habitas, your dragon level some time will be "zero" but when you login by phone, it will be million. Let ur trying.
Old 05/06/2014, 19:19   #18

pm me for this hack pls

my dragons need to lvl ups
Old 05/07/2014, 18:09   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoboyhu View Post
Hey guys,

I dont know how to do exactly as that video, but i know a way to hack dragon with some millions level (heath and hit point also millions). However it is only available in smart phone.
Here is my guide for your reference, but game will not be fun any more:

using Vutrans 's Multi-tool
move any your storage egg to any habitas, your dragon level some time will be "zero" but when you login by phone, it will be million. Let ur trying.
Yes, you can do that but it wont be able to play in combat world. Your dragon city app will reload when you choose dragons to fight.
Old 05/07/2014, 18:16   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionle View Post
Yes, you can do that but it wont be able to play in compact worlds. Your dragon city app will reload when you choose dragons to fight.
Yeah, you r right, it seem they just fixed this, 02~03 weeks ago, i still could play in combat world.
Old 05/08/2014, 15:24   #21

pm me for this hack pls