Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragon City problem

Discussion on Dragon City problem within the Dragon City forum part of the Facebook category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Dragon City problem

So, i was playing, then it randomly freezed and then when i went back to play it all i get is the invalid stuff and i think it's javascript (yes it is enabled) since in the console it showed a bunch of 404 not found and some bs.
Doesn't work for any browser, all browsers show the same.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help me big problem in dragon city
07/31/2013 - Facebook - 0 Replies
all please help me i cant accept gift all send me gift Everyone send me gifts but they do not reach me Please i need help
[DRAGON CITY PROBLEM]
07/20/2013 - Facebook - 2 Replies
Warning: require_once(recaptchalib.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/u720365951/public_html/SOCIAL WARS/12312312312312.php on line 234 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'recaptchalib.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/u720365951/public_html/SOCIAL WARS/12312312312312.php on line 234 HELP IM UPDATING THE DRAGON CITY HACK HELP ME :D