Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Dota
You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]Cfg File Loader (Server Side)

Discussion on [RELEASE]Cfg File Loader (Server Side) within the Dota forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

any cfg loader for dota 2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Beta Mobs Sever Side(Just msa file)
06/24/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 11 Replies
Hallo All This The Beta Mobs add in server side for the skill the beta mobs and about 77.7mb and i delete gr2 file it's not importer I Just Make The msa File So The Size Are 700kb It's Not Very useful But It's Good For why Have Slow Internet So It's Not Need To Upload 77.7 mb for you server 700 kb is beds:D
[Re-Release+Pic Tut] Server Side Mouse Fly
05/16/2008 - MapleStory - 0 Replies
All credits go to Ferris and Sponge of CEF except for this picture tutorial. With this hack you will be able to fly around maple story with your mouse at whim. I have included everything you will need to execute this very simple hack in the bottom of this thread There has been some confusion in the fast weeks that this hack no longer works for gms version .54 but indeed it does and in my original post i was mistaken. So without further ado the server side mouse fly picture...
[Release]Server Side Mouse Fly
05/04/2008 - MapleStory - 12 Replies
1.Download Mouse fly.rar that is attached 2.Put the file "Addresses found by ferris.txt" into the maplestory folder 3.Open up the injector of your choice (I have included three that work exceptionaly well) 4.Load "PCOMDebug.dll into the injector and inject into MapleStory.exe(Just like that do not change capitlaization and remember .exe) 5.Open DXWnd if you choose (I am uploading this seperatly because many of you already have) 6.Start Maplestory 7.A pop-up should appear saying...