Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Dota Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Im selling DOTA2 accounts

Discussion on Im selling DOTA2 accounts within the Dota Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Im selling DOTA2 accounts

Selling 5k MMR Dota2 accounts
Greetings Guys selling accounts 5k MMR
IM seeling atm an account thats is 5019 solo mmr with good GPM,EXP AND WIN RATE up from 64%
If you need more info about the account contacts me.
tha account is around 55 EURO={58,42USD} PAYMENT VIE PAYPAL OR WESTERN UNION.~
You can check Account here :~>

Tags
dota2, dota2 account, dota2 boost

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 3 DotA2 accounts, 4500, 4500 and 4200 mmr.
10/16/2016 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a few smurfs which are completely unused for like a month, these are in my email and they will be transfered to yours and all that. I have 3 accounts to sell! Ask for details on Skype or pm me if you're interested. Selling for cheap, prefer to deal with trusted members/account shops. Buy all 3 for 60€! Add my Skype: WoshiWoshiWee I have a few 500€ vouches from 300+ tbm members on epvp. Willing to trade for Dota 2 items, PP/BTC/Skrill/PSC/Gift Cards.. These accounts are...
[Selling]Steam accounts with dota2
10/26/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hello e*pvpers, got tired of playing dota so i am selling my steam accounts with dota2. Send me a message for more info. You could also add me to skype: spawna2 Please only serious buyers. thank you
[Selling] Selling DotA2 Gifts, get DotA2 on your own account! **16 in stock** 1 for vouching
04/19/2013 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hello there guys, I'm Andrea and I come here to sell DotA2 gifts on Steam at the moment I got 16 invites. What is this? Well when I send you an invite you are invited to play DotA2 which means you get to play DotA2 on your own steam account for ever ( no time limit ) How much does this cost? Well I was thinking about selling these for 5€ I think it's a fair price. Stock 16 Invites
Selling accounts/invite dota2
04/20/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 0 Replies
Add me in skype mrdavid870 for further information!
Selling Dota2 and CS:GO
12/24/2011 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
As tittle says i have few cdkeys for CS:GO And gifts/cd keys/invites for dota2 Leave me ur offers via PM or here Or just add my skype : dragonsythe