Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dota2 Gratis

Discussion on Dota2 Gratis within the Dota Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dota2 Gratis

Hallo ich Verschenke hier 5 Dota2 Keys jeder bekommt natürlich nur einen mfG Freedom.

was ich natürlich vordere sind likes und gute bewertungen.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2013, 23:25   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 20
ich mag einn mal haben xD büdde
Old 01/29/2013, 23:32   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 114
ich auch trade request ist schon drausen, gute tbm kommt sofort nach erhalt!
Old 01/29/2013, 23:42   #4

elite*gold: 0
Schickt mir eine Private NAchicht von eurem Steam account.

4Keys nur noch.

Push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gratis Dota2 :)
01/03/2013 - Freebies - 13 Replies
Hey, Ich biete euch einfach mal 2x Dota 2 Gratis als Gift an :) Postet einfach einen guten Spruch und den besten werde ich morgen mit Dota2 belohnen :) Gruß Busta :)
Wtt>Steam(dota2) acc /w extra Dota2 key for lol account.
11/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I have a Steam account with Dota 2 and CounterStrike series. Also it comes with 2 dota-beta keys so you can invite 2 ppl on your own. (See the attachment) So total of two dota keys and one steam account are being traded. I am looking for LoL Na account to trade with my steam account. The account should be lvl 30 and that is the only thing I'll ask. I don't care about champs, runes and skins. I only have one account so it's first come, first serve. Please contact me via skype.
Trading steam(dota2+) acc /w extra Dota2 key for lol account.
11/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I have a Steam account with Dota 2 and CS series. (See the attachment) Also it comes with 2 dota beta keys so you can invite 2 ppl on your own. So total of two dota keys and one steam account are being traded. I am looking for lol account to trade with my steam account. Preferably lvl 30+ with most champs unlocked + skins and runes. I only have one account so it's first come, first serve. Please contact me via skype. Skype ID : dominic8991
Trading steam(dota2+) acc /w extra Dota2 key for lol account.
11/08/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I have a Steam account with Dota 2 and CS series. (See the attachment) Also it comes with 2 dota beta keys so you can invite 2 ppl on your own. So total of two dota keys and one steam account are being traded. I am looking for lol account to trade with my steam account. Preferably lvl 30+ with most champs unlocked + skins and runes. I only have one account so it's first come, first serve. Please contact me via skype. Skype ID : dominic8991