Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AMERICA--- LOWEST PRICE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ALL SERVICES- RUN BY WIZ

Discussion on AMERICA--- LOWEST PRICE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ALL SERVICES- RUN BY WIZ within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up AMERICA--- LOWEST PRICE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ALL SERVICES- RUN BY WIZ

Matching anyones prices, I am lowest on market.

ALL PRICES ARE IN USD. ALL SERVICES ARE ON NORTH AMERICA REGION PAYMENT METHOD IS PAYPAL.

ONCE I TRUST A CUSTOMER, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH KEEPING A RUNNING BILL FOR MULTIPLE SERVICES.

ALL OUR SERVICES COME WITH FREE KNOWLEDGE SHARING/ TIPS TO HELP YOU SAVE/PUSH HIGHER!
__________________________________________________ _
I offer bonuses to returning customers! / discounts too

TO PLACE AN ORDER : MESSAGE ME FROM ANY OF THE CONTACT INFORMATION BELOW WITH THE FOLLOWING DETAILS : ARTICLE ID , QUANTITY , YOUR DIABLO 3 BATTLETAG, THE CORE (SEASONAL OR NON SEASONAL)

Every Order is hand done by 1-2 players. Can have a third person giving you items on your request. prices for these specials will be discussed. (tri loot on demand)

All services are done you on your own account, no use of 3rd party programs, so risk free. (Unless you request otherwise. )

PM for Questions / Information about Service I will Explain everything you need. I can also work with you for the best time of service.

MOST POPULAR ITEMS :

ARTICLE ID : VAULT01
HOT : T13Vault Runs/Puzzle Ring ( message for availability) = $3 each run

You will get invite to a ready game, just sit in town and wait for the turn in to be done. Make sure you have 20 open spots in your inventory for the 10 caches.

T13 provides you with 16 bounty material of all types, for a total of 80 materials. t12 gives you 70 and t11 gives you 60

__________________________________________________ _____________
ARTICLE ID : GR05

(1x) Greater Rift Boost lvl 50 = $ 1.00 per run
you keep all legendary/ancients that you and us find
You will get with this :
-around 7+ items from us (+ your own loot)
-5 gem ups (level 1-50) for your legendary gems if you stay at the door and empower the Greater rift
-Some Xp boost

__________________________________________________ _____________

ARTICLE ID : GR06

(1x) Greater Rift Boost lvl 60 = $ 1.50 per run
You will get with this :
-around 9+ items from us (+ your own loot)
-5 gem ups (level 1-60) for your legendary gems if you stay at the door and empower the Greater rift
- Xp boost

__________________________________________________ ______________

ARTICLE ID : GR07

HOTTEST : (1x) Greater Rift Boost lvl 70 = $ 2.00 per run
You will get with this :
-around 12++ items from us (+ your own loot)
-5 gem ups (level 1-70) for your legendary gems if you stay at the door and empower the Greater rift
- VERY NICE Xp boost
- THESE GRS ARE VERY EFFICIENT IN xp/time. THEY TAKE AROUND 3 to 5 minutes when we are dual wizards. With 5 runs of these, you can go around from paragon 1 to 300+

__________________________________________________ ____

ARTICLE ID : GR075

HOT: (1x) Greater Rift Boost lvl 75 = $ 3.50 per run
You will get with this :
-around 15++ items from us (+ your own loot)
-5 gem ups (level 1-75) for your legendary gems if you stay at the door and empower the Greater rift
- INCREDIBLE Xp boost
- THESE GRS ARE VERY EFFICIENT IN xp/time. THEY TAKE AROUND 4 to 8 minutes when we are dual wizards. With 5 runs of these, you can go around from paragon 1 to 400+

__________________________________________________ ____
ARTICLE ID : GR08

(1x) GREATER RIFTING LEVEL 80 : PLEASE PRE-ORDER THESE SO WE CAN SET THEM UP.
PRICE : 6.50$
-around 15++ items from us (+ your own loot) -5 gem ups (level 1-75) for your legendary gems if you stay at the door and empower the Greater rift - INCREDIBLE Xp boost
-around 15++ items from us (+ your own loot) -5 gem ups (level 1-75) for your legendary gems if you stay at the door and empower the Greater rift - INCREDIBLE Xp boost
You will get with this : -around 18++ items from us (+ your own loot) -5 gem ups (level 1-80) for your legendary gems if you stay at the door and empower the Greater rift - UNBELIEVABLE Xp boost

__________________________________________________ __
ARTICLE ID : RIFT01 for 1x
ARTICLE ID : RIFT05 for 5x

(1x) T10-T13 RIFT RUN = $0.50 per 1 run/ 2$ per 5 runs.

you choose torment level ,
you keep all legendary/ancients that you or I find

__________________________________________________ __________
ARTICLE ID : PLVL01

Powerlevel lvl 1-70 = $2

Time frame : 15 minutes aprox. (less if you have XP gear)

__________________________________________________ __________

MULTI BOX SERVICE ( YOUR LOOT + 3x SAME CLASS)

CAN BE AVAILABLE ON DEMAND.

ARTICLE ID : WIZPACK07

What you get:

POWERLEVEL,
Up to 400 + paragon may be higher
3x Rank 25+ Gems
2 Vault carries
Over 150+ Lvl 70 UNID Legendary Items in stash
10+ GreaterRift Runs lvl 70+
FULLY BUILT CHARACTER ALL SETUP READY TO RIP GR lvl 70 ++++
Kanai's Cube
bounty materials (at least 8x)
You get all the drops including legendarys / ancient that you find or that I find

[ Account sharing required for this]
= $60

Contact Information

BATTLETAG : DarkLord#13764

EPVP : DarkLord6

Email :

Custom orders available

Anything you need not listed here, i can most likely fulfill. just message me, I am very friendly and talkable

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All boosting is done by real players, no third party software is ever used.
Our boosters are located across the CANADA regions.
By using our services, you fully agree and acknowledge that you may be violating Blizzard's ToS. No refunds will be given under any circumstances.

Tags
boost, bounty, gr70, gr80, plvl