Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D3:RoS Deluxe EU 2500+ plvl

Discussion on D3:RoS Deluxe EU 2500+ plvl within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D3:RoS Deluxe EU 2500+ plvl

Hi, I'm the Original Owner and want to sale my D3 EU account.

D3:ROS Deluxe Version:

•D3 Deluxe version (pets, wings, extra chars): 15 fully equiped chars: zDPS support Barbarian and WD, LoN Sadder and WD, ET and EB Wizards, Mara and MS DH's and many others
•tonns of crafting materials, gems, gold, caldessans 90+ lvl and 100+ gems (107 trapped, 104 stricken, 104 taeguk and so on)
•lot of useful legendaries with top stats for futher patches
•7 sections in stash
•good results in leaderboards
•master set dungeons in all classes

Here you can find some screenshots:

Now 2570+ plvl

All questions and offers in skype: johny-d3

Feel free to ask!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [H]Battlefield Hardline Deluxe + Nfs new deluxe + Dragon age inquisition Deluxe
04/22/2016 - Origin Trading - 1 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/lxUYsrb.png Skype:kondos.eldawy Payment method : Payoal , PSC , BTC :bandit: :bandit:
[Selling] Personal Origin Account (BF3Prem/BF4-Deluxe/TITANFALL/NfsRivals/MohW-Deluxe,and more)
02/02/2014 - Origin Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to sell my Origin account , I'm not in a hurry to sell it so try not to lowball me . Games : Battlefield 3 Premium (with 2 packs) Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe Edition Medal Of Honor Warfighter Digital Deluxe Edition (with 2 packs) Need For Speed Rivals Pre-order Titanfall Burnout Paradise
[Selling] Personal Origin Account (BF4 Deluxe , Nfs Rivals , MoH Warfighter Deluxe + TITANFALL)
01/21/2014 - Origin Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to sell my Origin account , I'm not in a hurry to sell it so try not to lowball me . Games : Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe Edition Medal Of Honor Warfighter Digital Deluxe Edition Medal Of Honor Warfighter Global Warfighter SHORTCUT PACK Medal Of Honor Warfighter THE HUNT MAP PACK Need For Speed Rivals
WTT>49 Hunter Trieste for PLvL.. That's Right.. PLVL!
01/16/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to be plvled and in exchange willing to give a 49 hunter in trieste. Thank You. Contact me via PM or MsN: [email protected] - jauodx