Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 x Diablo 3 with ROS accounts

Discussion on 2 x Diablo 3 with ROS accounts within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 x Diablo 3 with ROS accounts

Hello,

I'm selling 2 Diablo 3 with ROS accounts.

For the 1st one you can see all stashes & the 2 main characters on these screenshots :

The 2nd one is here :

Main char on both accs are DMO Wiz & Invoker Crusader

I've been using these accounts for multiboxing, I quit Diablo 3.

Both accounts are FIRST HAND, I have all informations (secret answer, my ID, D3 & ROS keys except for acc 2 that was bought on battle.net but I'll send you the confirmation mail with order number).

I'd prefer to sell both accounts as a bundle but can sell them separately.
Give me offer .

Paypal only payment as friend (and I'll ask you to put a note, if you are fine with that, i'm your man, else you're welcome to check other threads )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Battle.net Accounts (WoW + Diablo 3 + 2x Diablo 2 | WoW + Diablo 3 + Addon)
09/23/2014 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo! Zum verkauf stehen zwei Battle.net Accounts(jeweils aus erster Hand!) Account #1 (Keine Armorylinks - zu lang nicht eingeloggt) WoW Keine Spielzeit, Version: Cata Level 85 Mensch Jäger - Epic PvE Equip Level 85 Worgen Tank-DK - Epic PvE Equip
Verkaufe 4 Diablo 3 Accounts./ Selling 4 Diablo 3 Accounts
09/29/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, verkaufe 4 Diablo 3 Accounts. Jeder Account hat einen Barbar mit Paragon Stufe 100 und Gear für MP1- MP3. Der Preis ist 105 Euro.Bezahlung per Paypal oder Überweisung.Nach Bezahlung gebt ihr Mir eure E-Mail Adressen und Ich ändere jeden Account komplett auf euch um. Bei Fragen Pm oder Skype.Sunnyboy-26 ------------------------------------------------- ------------ Hello, sell 4 Diablo 3 accounts. Each account has a barbarian with Paragon Level 100 Gear for MP1 and MP3. After payment...