Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap battle.net account

Discussion on Cheap battle.net account within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap battle.net account

Wanna sell my battle.net account 500+ Paragon and every character got good set im thinking about 50€ but maybe less lets see
add me skype: sander2761

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap battle.net account
02/25/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Wow pandaria 85 mage and 70 lock, hots beta purchased, heartstone, d3 +ros
[Selling] Battle.net account cheap
05/12/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my battle.net account which has: - Level 90 character - Expansions up to Mists of Pandaria - 15+ Days left to play - Around 10k gold worth of battle pets, you can sell them on all realms Accepting Paypal or e*g. Reply here or PM me with your offer.
[Selling] Cheap battle.net account
02/07/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my compleet battle.net account, Why? i havent played on it for ages, and i decided i can better sell it then let it rot somwhere ! if you want to discuss more you can add me on skype feelzz013 Kind regards. the account includes all game account from wow MoP expansion, D3, Heartstone, Starcraft heart of the swarm WOW has a lv90 frost DK and a few lv 80-85+ characters
CHEAP BATTLE OF IMMORTAL ACCOUNT !
08/06/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 2 Replies
Selling account , lvl 90 Champion with 44m + adv anger = total of 48m lvl 75 sg , with 2 lvl 60 sg but full geared character is on abyss Asking price 25 dollar. willing to trade with digimon masters online
Cheap Lvl 80 DK(EU Frostmane)+battle.net account
12/05/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Level 80 Blood Elf Dark Knight, Frostmane server EU Goodly farmed(Wotlk pvp items + Strong Cata items) for Only 24.99 Pounds (price negotiable) This includes Battle.net account with a original Warcraft 3 ROC cd-key +2 Warcraft 3 TFT cd-keys Great deal, take while still available!!! Armory profile: Click Here