Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diablo III + RoS (3 characters)

Discussion on Diablo III + RoS (3 characters) within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diablo III + RoS (3 characters)

I'm selling an account with Diablo III + RoS, 3 characters available:

Mage lvl 70 (187 Paragon) (equip: Tal Rasha set, +9470 Int)
Demonhunter lvl 70 (187 Paragon) (equip: nothing special)
Crusader lvl 70 (187 Paragon) (equip: nothing special)

There is WoW (until Pandaria), Hots (nothing special), and Hearthstone (some legendary cards and some cards from blackrock but nothing special).

35€, PM me only if you're interested. I accept paypal.
Old 12/03/2015, 06:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

B/O Price?
Old 12/03/2015, 10:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlyphCrusader View Post
B/O Price?
50€+

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [Premium User] Selling an awesome Diablo 3 Account/Gear [Multiple Maxed Characters]
04/29/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 7 Replies
Hey there! I have decided on selling my old Diablo 3 account, simply because I have no time to play with it anymore. This account has over ~800 hours of gameplay in it, in total (both Hardcore and Normal). This account is very high quality, it has many items and still has around ~5M gold left. It has some very nice legendaries and very high quality gems. The account is in the EU region. The items on the accounts can be bought without buying the account itself, but I would prefer to...
[Selling] [Premium User] Selling an awesome Diablo 3 Account [Multiple Maxed Characters]
03/28/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 10 Replies
Hey there! I have decided on selling my old Diablo 3 account, simply because I have no time to play with it anymore. This account has over ~1800 hours of gameplay in it, in total (both Hardcore and Normal). This account is very high quality, it has many items and still has around ~20-30M gold left. It has some very nice legendaries and very high quality gems. Here are the pictures: 1# Character List
[Selling] Diablo 3 account with 8 characters(EU)
09/13/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
Hello! Im selling my account that has 8 lvl60(+most has paragon levels) and all geared up. It has 13M gold, but the battle.net account has 1.93euros on it. I accept Paypal,Neteller and PSC(from trusted members) only! I will not trade!
[Selling] Diablo 3 account *US SERVER* 300+k dps characters.
07/26/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers, I am wanting to sell my Diablo III account as I no longer play it. This account is 100% my account, I do have all of the information for it. PM me or add me on Skype to discuss further. Below is the character list: LVL 60 Demon Hunter
WTS Diablo 3 EU Account with Great characters
12/17/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Profile: XDX53#2726 - Community - Diablo III There is 2m gold and some decent gear on the account. Account for sale at $60 Payment via PAYPAL only. I will not go first unless you have good rep.