Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ULTIMATE OFFER: Instant 3500 Blood Shards for you.

Discussion on ULTIMATE OFFER: Instant 3500 Blood Shards for you. within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ULTIMATE OFFER: Instant 3500 Blood Shards for you.

Hello epvp!

I have a Special Offer for you. There is currently the chance in the game to gain 3.500 Blood Shards for Kadala in only a few moments.

I am the only one selling this offer in the whole epvp community!

Notice: I offer this in SEASON 3 EU Softcore.

If you are interested, contact me via Skype: fabilul

Or contact me via PN here in the forums!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/16/2015, 16:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pm me with full infos about it if you cant pls dont pm thx
Old 04/16/2015, 16:34   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 317
All works great! Really fast and cheap!

I buyed second time buy him. +++

Recommend this guy!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2015, 17:08   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Awesome work, really pretty nice!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2015, 19:34   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 533
The Black Market: 171/0/0
Worked perfectly

I got ~3500 Bloodshards in something like 2 minutes

My Inventory looked like this after it
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2015, 19:59   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Great Trader!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2015, 21:04   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you guys know it can lead to ban because he used an exploit but okay^^ lets see how many people search in next days for a new acc
Old 04/16/2015, 21:12   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWA2 View Post
you guys know it can lead to ban because he used an exploit but okay^^ lets see how many people search in next days for a new acc
Every trader knows that, because I talk to everyone about that who is interested in this service. But thanks for your concerns.

To everyone else: Thanks for your feedback!
Old 04/16/2015, 22:50   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 317
Quote:
Then nealy 60 % off Leaderplayers willbe banned :P
Old 04/16/2015, 23:03   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamAmok View Post
Then nealy 60 % off Leaderplayers willbe banned :P
Blizzard just released a statement on the topic:

My opinion on this topic: I surely dont think that anyone of my customers will get banned or a further punishment. If you used this method to kill 2-3 blood shard goblins, the only thing you gained from it are about 10k. Thats about it.

If they would ban anyone who ever killed a Goblin with this method, they would need to ban at least 10-30K Accounts and I dont expect them to do that.

But there are people in the Leaderboards that used this method to gain 200.000-2.000.000 Blood Shards and pushed their Clans and leaderboards with them. Those are the people that Blizzard will ban.
Old 04/17/2015, 11:43   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoeylol View Post
Blizzard just released a statement on the topic:

My opinion on this topic: I surely dont think that anyone of my customers will get banned or a further punishment. If you used this method to kill 2-3 blood shard goblins, the only thing you gained from it are about 10k. Thats about it.

If they would ban anyone who ever killed a Goblin with this method, they would need to ban at least 10-30K Accounts and I dont expect them to do that.

But there are people in the Leaderboards that used this method to gain 200.000-2.000.000 Blood Shards and pushed their Clans and leaderboards with them. Those are the people that Blizzard will ban.
well we will see everyone who got away is just lucky blizzard already got the payment for their games so they just got a chacne that the people re-buy it they dont lose anyhting ^^.

and i dont understand why risk this for 3,500 bloodshards xD but some people anyway dumb as **** and say "yeah i never get caught^^"

just dont understand why you post it here u know once someone report u to blizzard ur acc is also gone and that for few €?^^ to greedy
Old 04/17/2015, 11:50   #12

Quote:
well we will see everyone who got away is just lucky blizzard already got the payment for their games so they just got a chacne that the people re-buy it they dont lose anyhting ^^.

and i dont understand why risk this for 3,500 bloodshards xD but some people anyway dumb as **** and say "yeah i never get caught^^"

just dont understand why you post it here u know once someone report u to blizzard ur acc is also gone and that for few €?^^ to greedy
No one is interested in your ****. Just stop posting here, thank you. Better learn some proper english dude.
Closed Thread