Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS D3 + RoS Account with Lvl 70 crusader OO

Discussion on WTS D3 + RoS Account with Lvl 70 crusader OO within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS D3 + RoS Account with Lvl 70 crusader OO

WTS my D3 + RoS account with a lvl 70 crusader paragon 20 on Softcore , I am the OO of the blizzard account and will provide the email with the account . Pm for more information .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Grand Fantasia WTS lv90 crusader/lv86 DS account
06/26/2015 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hi all, I'm looking to sell the account with the following characters: 90 Crusader, 70 Warlord, 86 DS 86 DS: Archive point: 3048: Basic Collector Title: 864hp, 360mp, 468atk, 360 r-atk, 360 m-atk, hit rate +40, eva+20, p.def +216, m.def 180 Weapon and Amour Weapon: all 3 stones +8%crit dam on yellow, orrange weapon +18 lv90 purple acc prefix 1h sword (3s empty), +18 lv85 purple acc prefix 1h sword (2s empty, 1s +10% patk),
[WTS|WTT] D3+RoS Account LvL 70: DH, Crusader, Monk, Wizard (6P Marauders on DH)
01/14/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I would like to sell my D3 account since I am no longer interested in the game. The account contains 4 Level 70 characters (Demon Hunter, Monk, Crusader, Wizard). The DH is equipped with 5 pieces of the marauder set and a ring of royal grandeur for the 6 piece bonus. I will trade the account + original e-mail for money or WoW currency. If you have any more questions and/or want to submit an offer please contact me here or add me on skype: checker_online1 Edit: Account also got Heroes...
[Selling] Diablo 3 Global account [ With ROS ] Crusader 1.2m DPS, WD 800k dps
06/12/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 4 Replies
Selling my diablo 3 account with a Crusader with 1.2m dps and a WD with 800k dps also it has a Demonhunter with 300k dps lvl 70 also and a ungeared babarian lvl 70 so it has 4 different characters in lvl 70. paragon level is 130. want to get this sold asap, PM me or add me on skype:Hytr4x I Preffer using skype!
[Selling] Diablo 3 ROS + Crusader 285 paragon TOP 100 World in Crusader's / 2.2kkk E DPS - EURO
05/25/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
Diablo 3 ROS + Crusader 280 paragon TOP 100 World in Crusader's / 2.2kkk E DPS - EURO Hello, It is my own account. I have bought two digital keys straight from official blizzard website. I have got keys that I have used to create that account. I have also emails from blizzard that shows order. I offer whole lot account with all keys and everything. I want to sell it because I gonna play Wildstar. http://i.imgur.com/oPsfr4o.jpg
[Selling] RoS Beta Account with lvl 56 Crusader
12/03/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
Hi,i'm selling the whole acc with the access to the Ros beta,i will provide every info about that. Price is 150 euro paysafecard,for anyone who really need it like for stream or something else can contact me by pm here or add me at skype: Howismade2013 For every scammer i ask to dont bother me with stupid question like to give first or some sht like that,i will gave the info first only to someone really trusted or we use a mediator. Thanks