Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diablo III + ROS including some gear, money etc. for the start

Discussion on Diablo III + ROS including some gear, money etc. for the start within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diablo III + ROS including some gear, money etc. for the start

I mostly played on Hardcore.

Character:

Demonhunter 70

Wizzard 70

Barb 70

Got a few legendarys aswell

As u can see I own about 4,3 mil gold and got the wings from the preorder bonus.

I also got a level 62 non geared demonhunter on softcore but as I said I mainly played on hc

Battlenetaccount ROS proof:

Payment:
I prefer Paysafecard mostly but I also accept Paypal if offer is good.
And I only trade with middlesmen or u give first. You can choose!

Add me on skype: melonenbroot
U can pn me aswell.
Old 06/10/2014, 15:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How much are you wanting for the acc?
Old 06/10/2014, 15:58   #3

50€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diablo III {Barb 60/22 + Gear} & {Sorc 60/9 + Gear} [Suche] 10€PSC / E*Gold
07/26/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
Wie der Titel schon sagt verkaufe ich einen Diablo III Account. Der Account beinhaltet alle erforderlichen Informationen die man zum ändern der Daten braucht. Profillink kann gerne zugeschickt werden, ingametreff natürlich möglich. Bei Trusted Usern werde ich 100% first geben !!! Scammer brauchen sich allerdings erst garnicht melden. Skype: exto16
[Trading] OS gear/money for Phoenix gear/money
03/30/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
I trade my Teos gear and money for phoenix stuff.
Diablo 3 Guides: Bad Gear, Good Money and Twist, Boom, Bang
07/13/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
2012-07-12 From: us.battle.net Three guides/builds I chewed over this morning that caught my eye which might give some of you something new to try. CursedDice’s guide is “A Guide to Farming Act 1 Inferno” details what his Demon Hunter’s set up is from active and passive skills to his gear choices. With this set up he’s making between 750k and 1m in a hour and it doesn’t call for any gear swapping. If you’re at that stage of wanting to farm for personal items or for the auction house...
Rift Rogue (EU) w/ Full HK Gear, 5 HK Relics including Akylios Relic Gun, PvP 8, more
12/03/2011 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
I am selling one of the best (EU) rogues in the game period. If you want to dominate PvP, PvE, or both, then this guy is your man. It is staggering to how easy he dominates Warfronts. I have managed over 50-60+ kills in Scion Warfront with eased. In PvE, he can easily solo Ember Isle and post massive numbers in raids. He is fully HK equipped with 5 Relics including Akylios Relic Gun (which looks awesome btw). Rogues has a ton of currency saved up for the next big expansion/patch. Also, he is...