Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Service Para-Leveling/ Leggy-Farm EU

Discussion on Service Para-Leveling/ Leggy-Farm EU within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Service Para-Leveling/ Leggy-Farm EU

Hi

Searching Diablo3 Service

I'm german and searching after a TRUSTED diablo3 service, which include normal leveling, para leveling and leggy-farm/ horadric caches farm.

Here are plenty of services to find but they are all kinda.... well lets say not realy trustable (just my opinion)

Im searching some1 who can do this service all by playing on my account, because blizzard got my private informations safed (stuff like where i live and pictures of my identity card), so idc pretty much if the one tries to scam my acc.
But the thing is it's realy annoying to go through all the trouble like police and stuff after u want your actuall money back.

Soo to get to the point is here someone who might be trustable and got good prices for that kind of services? idc if handmade on my account or if i join him playing with him.

Would appreciate your help just send me message through epvp or write here in this thread. Btw would favourise a german guy/girl who does the service.
I will pay through bank transfer so that everything is safe for you with the money can even pay few days before u start the service, so that you can see i won't charge back the money.
Old 05/25/2014, 16:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 52
Würde dich leveln aber Preise müsste man besprechen^^ Je nach dem was du haben möchtest - Einzigste Punkt ist du musst mich auf deinem Account spielen lassen . PN dich nomma falls interesse hast PN mich dann bei E*PvP oder schreib mich in Skype an.
Old 05/25/2014, 23:36   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2594
The Black Market: 116/0/1
i can lvl you pm me for more informations
Old 05/26/2014, 01:34   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 241
Preise müsste man mal schauen, kannst auch gerne bei mir mitlaufen und so mitleveln.
Ich kann dich aber auch gerne bei deinen Account leveln. Wenn du mitlaufen möchtest müssen wir allerdings schauen wie hoch wir gehen können.

Bitte sende mir aber mal eine PM welches Paragon-Level du hast.

Vertrauenswürdig bin ich definitiv, per PM kann ich dir gerne beweise zusenden
Closed Thread