Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Diablo 3 Collector Edition Account

Discussion on Selling Diablo 3 Collector Edition Account within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Diablo 3 Collector Edition Account

Hey, I sell my Diablo 3 Account which is an CE Account.

On this account is only D3.

I give you all what you want..

Account of course, if you want I can give you the email to this account. Secret answer and I can give you if you would have trouble my person details for support.

On this account are

Male Barb Paragon 73 -> Mp 10 Trashfarm Gear
Female DH Paragon 2 -> no gear
Female Wiz Paragon 2 -> no gear

~100m Gold

I am trusted, i have VIP on VC forum (all sc2 players should know it!) we could do the deal their, so you are safe.

write me pm how much € you would pay. I go only first if you have a lot and good (and no fake) rep. If you havent, you go first.

Scammers dont try, I am not an idiot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling tera EU account Collector edition
07/22/2013 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I'm selling a Tera EU account collector edition , i'd like to sell it for 30USD , private message me if interrested
[Selling] Diablo 3 ''Collector Edition'' account
04/16/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 8 Replies
Price: Make offert Location: Characters are on US server Payment: Paypal only Since I don't play D3 anymore, I would simply sell my account. This is a Collector Edition. Here are character on account : - 60(11) Witch Doctor - 60(13) Barbarian
WTS Diablo 3 account with Starcraft+expansion+collector's edition
02/08/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says,im selling my battle.net account with those games. Dio acc has a DH lv60(with paragon 52),a semi decent gear(worth like 350-400m) and a Witch doctor lv60 (with paragon 25), crappy gear but still playing for lulz :). If you are REALLY interested,i can give you diabloprogress link. Offers in PM please!
[WTS] NA Diablo 3 Collector's Edition Account
07/15/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling an unused NA Diablo 3 Collector's Edition Account. Looking for the best price. Starting price is $80. Must be a trust able buyer, show proof that you are trust able. You will get: 1. Email (Changeable) 2. Password (Changeable) 3. Secret Question 4. First Name & Last Name 5. Date of Birth
Selling FINAL FANTASY XIV Collector's Edition Account
11/10/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sell or change for a future Guild Wars 2 game my FFXIV CE account with some time left on it + an additional 30 days pass. The price will be 60$ or offer! You can search my character on The Lodestone page. Here you have an image with my stats: http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/5744/namnlsx.j pg Package info here. BUMP BUMP BUMP !!!