Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diablo 3 account - cheaper than blizzard - no chars

Discussion on Diablo 3 account - cheaper than blizzard - no chars within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diablo 3 account - cheaper than blizzard - no chars

I want to sell a new Diablo III Digital Edition account - brand new for 30 USD/25 Euros or round about.
Old 05/23/2013, 11:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
only one account or do you have more to offer?

How comes that you can sell the digital edition for less than it cost you to blizzard?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Blizzard Store Pets and Mounts - 33% Cheaper
03/17/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Mounts and Pets from the Blizzard Store cheaper then the official Price i have a buddy of mine that wants to sell his Blizzard Store Credit (789€ total) from Diablo 3 sales over the time. The price is gonna be 33% off retail price, so you'd pay 2/3 of the actual price for ANYTHING at basically any amount 100% legit. Please add me at skype Check out my other Topics for Great and Cheap service ! ;)
Selling blizzard account [WOW CA , STARCRAFT2, DIABLO 3]
07/28/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 7 Replies
Hello ! Im selling my blizzard account. This are the games : World of Warcraft cataclysm A lvl 85 priest with gear (nothing special) A lvl 85 hunter with gear (nothing special)
Blizzard ~ Diablo III ~ Account ~ NEU!
05/18/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Ich habe einen Diablo III Account den ich doch nicht mehr brauche. Das Spiel ist fast neu und ist seit ein paar Tagen rausgekommen. Ihr könnt euch den Spielclient downloaden und einfach einloggen! Ich nehme folgende Zahlungsmöglichkeiten an: Ukash Paysafecard Kontakt: Skype: SafeTradeTM
Auktion WoW Account 10 CHARS ! STARCRAFT 2 ! 12 Blizzard Spiele
08/07/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hiermit möchte ich meine heißgeliebten Battle.net Accounts vertauschen/verkaufen, da ich aus Beruflichen Gründen leider nichtmehr dazu komme mich weiterhin so intensiv um sie zu kümmern. Ihr habt richtig gehört, bei diesem Angebot handelt es sich um 2, ja zwei Battle.net Accounts inklusive STARCRAFT 2! Das HIGHLIGHT an den zwei Battle.net Accounts, sie laufen beide über den gleichen Familiennamen (ich bin Erstbesitzer), das heißt für euch ihr könnt ALLE Charaktere nach beliebem von...