Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for diablo3 game gold seller and buyer!

Discussion on looking for diablo3 game gold seller and buyer! within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for diablo3 game gold seller and buyer!

Hello , guys . how is everything going ?
i am sunshine from okaygoods. which is a awesome game gold site run for 8 years . here u can buy cheaP diablo 3 gold and the trade all be done within 10 minites . want to know more about us . u can click the following link

or add our skype : okaygoods2005 or rswalmart
we are looking forword to doing business with u .
Old 01/09/2013, 11:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 127
seems nonserious sry ^^ Attention with trading
Old 01/09/2013, 18:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He is a scammer and I can prove it.
Old 01/12/2013, 09:47   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how can u proove it ? i got gold form them

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Middleman service.You don't want to get scammed? Buyer or seller then click here-->
05/17/2016 - Archlord Trading - 14 Replies
Hellos mates! I can proudly announce my new service as middleman. -You want to buy unique or character and not sure if you get scammed? -You want to sell a unique or character and not sure if the buyer doesn't pay? -Either sides don't come to agreement for who trades first? Then don't worry about all that. You just call me pay me and i do the job for you 100% safe.
[WTS]Looking for trusted BOTH US+EU Gold Seller/Buyer
07/11/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there! Following scenario: I have ~20 mil in US, famed by myself. I will be transfering to EU because of more friends. Looking for a BOTH US+EU gold buyer seller who will buy my US gold and give me that money's worth in EU gold. Well aware of the different buy/sell rates as well as the difference in prices in EU and US. Post/PM me with offers, thanks!
Any seller/buyer of RSGP
12/01/2011 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Any seller of RSGP at a price of 50cents per M and any buyer: Add this e-mail: [email protected]
stall bot buyer and maby seller german and english
12/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi all guys fist i want to say that my english is not the best so i want to say sry for any mistakes in the last time i saw many peoples near the teleport (hottan) who sels on the same point witch stallls abut 50 peoples on 1 point thats not normaly so i think it give any stall bot how sells alone and walk to the same spot always thats the first the second is following i sell my elexirs very cheap acc and shild 100k fast selling and fast gold wehn i sell this thinks and i open stall only...
stall bot buyer and maby seller
12/19/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
hi all guys fist i want to say that my english is not the best so i want to say sry for any mistakes :) in the last time i saw many peoples near the teleport (hottan) who sels on the same point witch stallls abut 50 peoples on 1 point thats not normaly so i think it give any stall bot how sells alone and walk to the same spot always thats the first the second is following i sell my elexirs very cheap acc and shild 100k fast selling and fast gold wehn i sell this thinks and i open stall...