Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Diablo 3 account with EXTREMLY RARE NAME

Discussion on Selling Diablo 3 account with EXTREMLY RARE NAME within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Diablo 3 account with EXTREMLY RARE NAME

I'm selling a diablo account, level 56 as i remember - it has some gold on it, approx. 1 million.

The name is really really rare, its a good account - if you'd like to make a deal contact me on skype: bicasswhiteboi

I WILL NOT GO FIRST, I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED FOR 150 EURO THE LAST FEW DAYS.

If you want, we can get a trusted middleman, and go from there.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wts NA account many rare 70USD or diablo come look
12/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, As the title says, want to sell my account on NA server, which has 8 rune pages, 1400 Normal Wins, 1150 Elo (sorry i suck hence quitting finally) also has many of skins. just to name off a few - Red Katarina - Striker Ez - Mundoverse - Piltover Blitz - Judgement Kayle
Selling cards (rare,ultra rare, uncommon) for money (paypal)
08/30/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Selling cards for real money (Paypal), how i count each cards worth: i used the cheapest bfp price from battleforge website it is 0.0015 dollar one bfp, and i look at auction house price and multiply. Example: harvester costs 2300 bfp so 2300x0.0014=3.22 dollar I have most of the ultra rares and rares just write me to email: [email protected] with which cards u are intrested, and ill say if i have them, if anyone will be intrested ill make list of the cards i have. How my trade will...
WTB Diablo EU KEY or ACCOUNT - i Pay EXTREMLY Good
03/18/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey There , Diablo 3 Beta Key or Account Doesnt Matter . Just Contact Me and i Pay Verry Good Instantly . i Can Do All Payment Methods Thanks , i Hope i Find a Seller Fast . Please Contact .
Selling Rare CPT2 Wit Alot Of Perms And Rare Nexon Weapon!
12/07/2011 - Combat Arms Trading - 7 Replies
Hello Every One, I want To Sell Accoun Of My Friends So Here Is The Details: Game Version: Europe Items and length: AK 74M RPK-74 T-2